JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife new I always wanting to buy this shotgun from my dad it was his first shotgun. He bought it in the early 60's for $75 bucks and when I turned 14 I hunted with it till I turned 18 and left for the Coast Guard. At the age of 15 he let me sand the stock down and try to refinish it I look back now and think he must of been smoking to much of the green stuff to let me do that anyway he sold it to my wife and there it was under the tree a Marline Model 90 o/u 12 gauge just like it was when I was 15 with my crapy refinish job and the old pachmayr recoil pad. I now have a gun I will take to the grave.

IMG_0102.jpg

Nope....Gave myself a new desk chair.....and a new office chair....sister gave me a gift card to Kohls, but aside from that....nope....but it was a good day for peace and quiet!!!!

The wife/GF gave me nothing. I did, however, get 2 turtlenecks, 2 pairs of slippers and a gold & diamond ring! A bunch of other stuff as well, and all of this from my wonderful husband.

I didn't buy anything for the wife/GF either, so no hard feelings there!

Wifey

I've been a huge S.F. 49ers fan since I was a kid. My cousin Monte Clark played in the NFL with Jim Brown and coached many teams including 49ers. My current cousin married Mike Iupati G #77. So Dad got me a Patrick willis shirt and sent it off to Mike and he had over 30 players sign it. Super cool!

Wife got me a new tool chest. Got some bullets from one brother in law, and a brass tumbler from the other brother in law. A few other assorted items here and there, but it was a good Christmas overall. I smoked a turkey for the first time this year and it turned out amazing, probably one of the best turkeys I have ever had.

The wife/GF gave me nothing. I did, however, get 2 turtlenecks, 2 pairs of slippers and a gold & diamond ring! A bunch of other stuff as well, and all of this from my wonderful husband.

I didn't buy anything for the wife/GF either, so no hard feelings there!

Wifey
well played wifey lol

we tried to keep it low-budget this year...
I bought her some shiny shoes and a pair of mechanix gloves for when we work on our cars.
She got me some hotwheels :D a cool flask and bottle opener + a couple books!

Pajama pants and boxers, on sale, it's my wife's thing to get discounts. I compensate by buying good stuff, US made where possible. :)

Bought myself a little tablet. Went for the MS Surface at first, but the software availability is an issue still. Traded it for the Nexus 7, which I love. Easy enough for the "mom" user, open enough for the "power" user. It's my laptop replacement, otherwise I'd spend a lot of time upstairs in the computer room, now I can read the news while watching Thomas with my son. Bought the mrs a Kindle Paperwhite. She wanted an ereader as she found a shop with e-books in her native language (russian). I did fill it up with the women's CCW book "the cornered cat". Also bought myself a programmable flashlight (Hexbright). Programmable means actually writing code for it. It's a cool thing, I'm looking to write a few gun-related-ish programs (home defense).

Mrs also likes to save points, so with diaper savings we already had a tricycle for a few months in the house. Put it together on xmas eve and the little man's eyes popped out when he saw it. :) It's a kid's holiday, at least the gift part. :)

I have been so bad I did not even get coal!! In reality me and dog spent the day shooting and hiking in the rain and snow. Loved every second. Wife did her family crap. It was one of the best holidays ever. Don't ask, you don't want to know. Besides, you may think less of me as a human if I to told you how this could be possible!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top