JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well a gift of sorts.

He was down Saturday to do yard work for his mom. And I was sure he would stick around for dinner but no he blasted out of here before she even got off work (2pm) about the time I pull the Beer can Burgers off the traeger here he comes back running through the house flinging a large brown shopping bag at me as he slams the bathroom door! Such noises...

I look in the bag its full of Brass my guess is about 10lbs.

He finally composes himself and says thats for you. Turns out while he was being the good son his buddies were up the road at one of their friends parents places shooting. First time they did that I talked them into throwing down a big blue tarp I have. Now the tarp resides in the barn on the property. SO he gets there and shoots up a bunch of ammo with his buddies and on his way through town needed a place to GO and dropped off the brass.

I say its a gift of sorts as I don't shoot .223 .40SW .380 or 8mm Mauser but I do shoot 9mm course I would guess I have 3000rds of it mostly once fired. But I do hoard brass. My son has a .223 bolt action and we have enough brass to feed it for the rest of its life (or ours)and carries a .380. The son inlaw and daughter both carry .40SW I'll add the 8mm to my trove of orphan brass (never know when you might buy something new and need some brass to go with it) And the 100 or so 9mm can go in the Milk crate of cases I have for that.

Always a good thing to get free brass you don't have to bend over to get LOL

Last Edited:
Speaking of gifts, my dad came by from Redmond for a visit last week and brought me my Christmas present. 240 lbs of range scrap. It's nice looking stuff it's about 50% hardcast. I bet the old marine won't ask me what I want for Christmas next year;).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top