JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I once drove well over an hour round trip just to sell a crazy old caveman a $25 AR part. I invited along a buddy I hadn't seen in years. I made enough to cover lunch and my gas... caught up with an old friend, and made a new one. What else do you need.

This right here is the reason why I don't crunch numbers like a bean counter, it's about the adventures.;)
I wished I could have bought more stuff on that trip but I am a fisherman & that takes a lot of $$$$ from the bucket. :cool:

Or Arizona Bay...;)

Kidding of course. all the displaced would end up moving here:eek:

"California is beyond help and should become its own liberal country"...quote Nammac

Another compelling reason for Trump to start building "The Wall" across the Siskiyou mountains instead of Tijuana..

Last Edited:
I don't spend a lot of time recreating away from home. Don't put a lot of miles on the cars just for the heck of it. A road trip usually isn't far from home....That being said, we went to Josephine County from PDX to buy a S&W revolver. It was early in the year and a good price on a gun that isn't on the market every day. So. Oregon is beautiful in the spring. We made a two dayer out of it. I'd do it again too. I'm not sure I would do the PDX to Everett thing with the mess that the I-5 can be though. "shudder"

An S&W revolver ???

Well thats a totally different thing Mike.

That wasn't really a road trip.... It was more like...
'The Quest for the Holy Grail" ...

Depends. If your not going to see one again (whatever it is), or if your not going to see one at whatever price it is that makes a longer drive worthwhile.

I met a seller once up in Portland who drove down from Seattle, but only because we had some other shopping to do up that way, and price was low (still high ticket, but that was part of his problem selling it at the time-bad economy).

Saved enough to cover the shopping trip, and then some, and the seller was happy to be able to move on with other things in life.

An S&W revolver ???

Well thats a totally different thing Mike.

That wasn't really a road trip.... It was more like...
'The Quest for the Holy Grail" ...

It was a no-dash 686 with original dated wood grips. It was literally the little old laddies after the husband had passed. looked like it had only been taken out to church on Sundays. :)

With the private transfer law BS, I've noticed an increase in ads stating "FFL transfer local to [me]". In the good 'ol days, it was common practice to meet someone halfway for a deal.

My prayer is one day the bleeding heart liberals will be removed from power in Oregon and Washington and the People's Rights will be fully restored...

California is beyond help and should become its own liberal country...
Disagree. California should be split into Northern (free) California and Southern (whatever) California.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top