JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've onwed a G-22 and a G-27 for over 6 years now....they were my first pistols I ever bought and I REFUSE to sell them. People that bash glocks bash them because of how many are in circulation and the fact that they aren't made in the good ol' USA.

If you google Glock malfunctions, you'll get a butt-load of exploded guns and malfunction problems. With as many Glocks that are out there, there are bound to be malfunctions and problems. However, I've heard of more problems from the Springfield XDs and S&W M&Ps than I have with Glocks....and how long have THEY been in production? Exactly my point...

Glocks are proven guns and are great quality for the price you pay...I originally decided that my first gun was going to be an H&K USP in .40 S&W. However, after firing the gun and handeling it, I hated it! I hate the feel, the mag release and the sights...the gun is not for me.

Anyone on here can tell you what they like or love or what works for them....but in reality it's like buying a car, you need to find out what fits YOU and YOUR NEEDS. Pick up the gun, get a feel for it and (if you can) test fire one before you buy.

Not everyone is built the same....people have differing finger lengths and styles of shooting- so although I stand here defending Glock, you need to buy a gun that fits YOU.

*Riot Out*

My son once owned a Glock model 22 in .40 S&W. I could hit just about anything I aimed at with it. He decided to sell it without telling me. I would have loved to have had it. Maybe, someday. I have heard that Glock discourages people from using reloads in their products. True or false??

Answer True reloads will void factory warranty. 19 years ago my wife had our Glock 23 .40 blow up in her hand from reloads. I credit the polymer frame with absorbing most of the energy and leaving her stunned but not injured. Glock never did send the wrecked gun back to me, If I find the pictures I have some where I will post. Unless you buy an aftermarket barrel like Barsto and chamber check each round and are expert reloader, I would strongly encourage you to stick to factory ammo in the Glock. Fortunately for me the guy who sold me the reloads was a man of integrity and replaced the Glock 23. I have been shooting it without issues with factory loads for last 19 years including going through a DPSST academy in which it helped me get an excellence in marksmanship pin. However, my wife switched to revolvers. Despite this happening I still hold the Glock in very high regard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top