JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I went to wholesale sports today in Spokane.

I picked up a few boxes of CCI Target .22lr, and they had an entire stacked endcap of bulk .22lr, and another end cap of bulk reman'ed 9mm, 40, 38, and 45.

I didn't think to look for 5.56, but the place was fully stocked with hand gun, rifle, and shotgun ammo. They also had a good ten AR mags available ranging from $20 to $70.

I was in the Gresham Bi-mart yesterday and the ammo shelf was about 95% bare. Only thing they had was .45 ACP and .300 Win Mag that I remember. Just a lot of empty space.

Most random thing but I have always picked up a brick of Mini-mags whenever I'm in a Wallmart the past few years. Don't really know why, I don't even own a .22 at the moment (changing that shortly). Went and looked in the closet and I have several thousand rounds of it just sitting there. At least I can hold myself over at the range until ammo exists again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top