JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I went to wholesale sports today in Spokane.

I picked up a few boxes of CCI Target .22lr, and they had an entire stacked endcap of bulk .22lr, and another end cap of bulk reman'ed 9mm, 40, 38, and 45.

I didn't think to look for 5.56, but the place was fully stocked with hand gun, rifle, and shotgun ammo. They also had a good ten AR mags available ranging from $20 to $70.

I was in the Gresham Bi-mart yesterday and the ammo shelf was about 95% bare. Only thing they had was .45 ACP and .300 Win Mag that I remember. Just a lot of empty space.

Most random thing but I have always picked up a brick of Mini-mags whenever I'm in a Wallmart the past few years. Don't really know why, I don't even own a .22 at the moment (changing that shortly). Went and looked in the closet and I have several thousand rounds of it just sitting there. At least I can hold myself over at the range until ammo exists again.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews