JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow this is getting kind of crazy. I called a 3 Wall-marts, over 15 Bi-Marts and a couple of dicks sporting goods and big5's. Every single one of them was sold out of .22lr ammo. I can only imagine that in a not too distant future a 525 box of CCI Blazers in 22lr will cost $50 bucks or more. God help us!!

I went to buy some 9mm at one of the bi-marts on western. There was a lady hoarding all of the 9mm, 40, and 38 special. I freaking got 1 50 round box for crying out loud. I get the feeling my cheap shooting days are over!

Fred Meyer in Scappoose has several boxes of 500 .22lr from federal when I was there a few days ago as well as a good amount of other ammo. Who knows, may be all gone now. They even had one 30 round pmag. They still have most of their handguns as well. The AR's are gone of course since they pulled them off the shelf

Fred Meyer in Scappoose has several boxes of 500 .22lr from federal when I was there a few days ago as well as a good amount of other ammo. Who knows, may be all gone now. They even had one 30 round pmag. They still have most of their handguns as well. The AR's are gone of course since they pulled them off the shelf

I never knew that Fred Meyer carried ammo, I'll have to stop by my local one and see if they carry it.

I hear ya, it is the same as last time there was a rush on ammo, 22lr goes fast because it is cheap and is a multi-purpose round.

A trick I used at the time was to make an agreement with family memeber who were looking as well, to check when we were at the stores and see they had any, if they did we would call the others in the family and pick some up for them as well as ourselves, at that time a lot of stores only allowed 2 boxes per customer so it was a pain in the keister, to get any amount of ammo

Fred Meyer in Scappoose has several boxes of 500 .22lr ....... The AR's are gone of course since they pulled them off the shelf

Was just in the Fred Meyer on Imbrie in Hillsboro and the clerk at the gun counter informed another customer there that all AR-15's were on backorder, and that the customer could order one if he wanted. Did not hear a price, though...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top