JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"I hope this thread doesn't "devolve" so to peak into a evolution vs creation thread as it will violate forum rules."

I thought I posted this in the "Off Topic" forum ?

How is this different from discussing AGW ?

What we are brought up to believe effects how free we live.

I brought that up because as soon as I read the title I had a hunch it might be a shoe horn into evolution vs creation, if that's where you're headed and I'm not saying you are it won't fly under the forum rules and I will have to close the thread. I respect peoples beliefs but NWFA isn't the place to discuss theology, it's a subject that brings out a lot of strife for the forum. Again not saying that is where you are headed, just giving fair warning if the thread heads that way.

The hypocrisy stated by Trismn is mind numbing.

"BTW, I hope this thread doesn't "devolve" so to peak into a evolution vs creation thread as it will violate forum rules."
He is stating one opinion is OK, but a dissenting opinion or belief in the thread is not because it would violate forum rules.
To para-phase someone "That is scum-baggery" and cowardice to state his opinion and then hide behind forum rules.

"PS: Saying "Macro evolution" makes you sound like an idiot"

Keana,

Since you are so much more intelligent than I, perhaps you could enlighten me on how life began on our planet ?

To help clarify for everyone, the theory of evolution and the theory of how life began are two very different things. Evolution only describes how life changes over time, not how it began, spontaneously or through a higher power.

I love this question. I marvel at the design of our creation and how everything fits very well together. Both theories are based on faith since we can not reproduce the creation or the evolution of the world or the plants and animals. Evolution requires the believer to accept millions of chance happenings to occure at the exact time or before in order for the plant or animal to come into existance or to continue to survive. Statistically you have a better chance of a tornado to spin over an airplane scrap yard in Arizona and put together (perfectly) a functional Boing 747. Over billions of years... Creation is based on a one time situation where our creator makes and designs us for our past, current, and future situations we have to encounter.

Science is based on a logical consistant enviroment. An enviroment that can only come from a logical consistant creator. If evolution were the law of the land then known scientific laws would change over time. If you believe in evolution then take a bug and smash it. You now have all the ingredients of life consolidated right there. Now add heat or electricity and light and whatever you think it takes to zap those components into a living being and wait....... life yet? now? oh wait. Do that for a year and what do you get? Dead bug. No matter what you do you get a dead bug and that's not even having to wait and hope for all the ingredients of life to happen by.

There is no creation without a creator.

after I read the edit above...

I believe in micro evolution. We see it in the cold virus and germs. Macro evolution is B.S. There is no fossil record of any transition animals.

Sigh, Closed.

The hypocrisy stated by Trismn is mind numbing.

"BTW, I hope this thread doesn't "devolve" so to peak into a evolution vs creation thread as it will violate forum rules."
He is stating one opinion is OK, but a dissenting opinion or belief in the thread is not because it would violate forum rules.
To para-phase someone "That is scum-baggery" and cowardice to state his opinion and then hide behind forum rules.

My point proven, nothing makes people meaner than arguing religion.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR