JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had these for quite a while. EN plated 442 & 66 - both sporting CT Grips.

P1010820.jpg P1010821.jpg

I own one and it's a great shooter. Carries like a D frame Colt and mine likes Remington Golden Saber 125 357s. Great action, fit and finish. Sights are great and swap out easily to FO or Night sight configuration.

I really like my recently acquired model 49 no dash. When I started looking up value on them, I was thinking a few hundred, I found them going for quite a bit more. I put some hogues on it and am keeping it. Fits in pocket perfectly. 20211014_071301.jpg IMG_20211021_045048.jpg IMG_20211021_045009.jpg

I would rate it at 80 to 90%. The other revolvers are a model 10 and a model 28. The model 28 will stay as is.the model 10 may become a 2" barrel square butt, or a 6" PPC gun. Still weighing the options, the ppc option will be pricey.

Last Edited:
I got mine and it's a carry piece. I added Hogues and adjustable sights.

I have three holsters for it - one is the DeSantis IWB, the other is a strong-side pancake, and recently picked up a nice cross-draw. The crossdraw puts the gun on my left side so my speed-loaders can sit on the right side.

K6Sh.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top