JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mod 60 No Dash I bought in tandem with a Mod 66 No Dash as well. Both were unfired but with no boxs or paperwork I got a very fair deal for both. It came with the orig grips but the Diamond Pro set I put on it turned it into a very comfortable, and accurate shooter.

IMG_1736.JPG

My recently acquired 2.5" Colt Diamondback in 38 spl. They don't make em like this anymore. I swapped the original service grips for Gen 2 targets. Feels much better in the hand.

9EBB50CC-F3B5-4F27-A7A6-4BCB579EBF2A.jpeg 4FCFFAB1-16DA-46C4-B591-85C9B521A4F9.jpeg

20220124_154110.jpg 20220124_154148.jpg 20220124_154136.jpg
3" Smith & Wesson, Model 31-1, 32 S&W long, sn 7615xx believe 1964-65
Does anyone know what this says or language it is?

Last Edited:
I bought a similar, but a thumb break style holster from Turkey, too! No body else made what I wanted, or at least I couldn't find one.

20210116_075731.jpg

Looks Indian or Indonesian or something. IDK? Is there any other import marks? Like did century arms or PW arms re-import it?
It would seem really odd for a gun that has always been in the United States to have foreign language engraving on it.
No import marks, I think the 68 gca made import marks mandatory. So there is a small window where it
could of been exported and then imported back. probably not likely.

View attachment 1115425
3" Smith & Wesson, Model 31-1, 32 S&W long, sn 7615xx believe 1964-65
Does anyone know what this says or language it is?

Looks Indian or Indonesian or something. IDK? Is there any other import marks? Like did century arms or PW arms re-import it?
It would seem really odd for a gun that has always been in the United States to have foreign language engraving on it.
This is really cool and drove me nutz trying to find what nationality uses this alphabet. I tried Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Swedish, Philippines, Thai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chinese ... Geeze, anything I could think of and no go. No alphabet I could find has those "Ms" and the backwards "C". Would be very cool to know where that's been. I find markings like this a curiosity and worthy of collecting just for fun.

My Model 10 has a cool tag. It's "Department of Corrections". I think it would be very interesting to find out where this gun served. It's not a snubby, but I'll show it off anyway.:D

Model 10 sticker.jpg Model 10-10.jpg

This is really cool and drove me nutz trying to find what nationality uses this alphabet. I tried Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Swedish, Philippines, Thai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chinese ... Geeze, anything I could think of and no go. No alphabet I could find has those "Ms" and the backwards "C". Would be very cool to know where that's been. I find markings like this a curiosity and worthy of collecting just for fun.

My Model 10 has a cool tag. It's "Department of Corrections". I think it would be very interesting to find out where this gun served. It's not a snubby, but I'll show it off anyway.:D

View attachment 1115661View attachment 1115663
I do know that. The "DC" tag is New York State department of corrections. They surplus out all of their model 10 S&Ws some years ago. I have seen quite a few of them floating around on GunBroker and on the Smith and Wesson gun boards.
Google, New York State department of corrections Smith and Wesson, you will get a lot of hits and that silver tag is the same.

I do know that. The "DC" tag is New York State department of corrections. They surplus out all of their model 10 S&Ws some years ago. I have seen quite a few of them floating around on GunBroker and on the Smith and Wesson gun boards.
Google, New York State department of corrections Smith and Wesson, you will get a lot of hits and that silver tag is the same.
Sweet! Thanks. I will check it out.

This 1982 S&W Airweight Bodyguard .38 special just arrived today. I bought it from a buddy who first introduced me to firearms. Means a lot to me.This in a pocket holster is my perfect CC

IMG_2045.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top