JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shortest snubbie contest!!

Beat THAT!!
View attachment 821513

HA HA.... beat my snubbie! :D

I love that Pug-TX! Only reason I opted for the TC instead is the .22lr conversion cylinder.

0A561268-7C67-4E9D-8A5D-51F59E7231E2.jpeg

Yes sir, Altamont. Not crazy about the rubber grips that came on it, and found these to set off the matte stainless finish. They contrast well and are just grippy enough to offer sufficient control.

Very nice. I've always been pleased with Altamont's grips and, in the off chance they didn't fit, their easy-peasy return policy. 'gratz, friend. :)

I've got a few snubbies. Mainly S&W, which I cherish. This is one that I put together from two broken guns, misc spare parts and a grand total investment of $200. It's a compilation of parts from a Rossi 687 and 88. Chambered in 38 Special. I started collecting Rossi's a few years ago and would grab cheapies when I saw them and work them over to taste. I own some handsome revolvers but this one gets as much attention as any of them. Most people dismiss Rossi revolvers as cheap junk but with certain exceptions I wholeheartedly disagree. With a little tuning and fitting they can be just as nice to shoot as a Ruger or S&W. Out of the half dozen that I shoot regularly, I've yet to have one fail.

76318726-A821-44DA-A553-8B71C9B9C1F6.jpeg E71C7FBD-9D03-4391-B202-7B0A4234732C.jpeg 6D173554-D945-4949-A5CA-7E0303460F8B.jpeg

I've got a few snubbies. Mainly S&W, which I cherish. This is one that I put together from two broken guns, misc spare parts and a grand total investment of $200. It's a compilation of parts from a Rossi 687 and 88. Chambered in 38 Special. I started collecting Rossi's a few years ago and would grab cheapies when I saw them and work them over to taste. I own some handsome revolvers but this one gets as much attention as any of them. Most people dismiss Rossi revolvers as cheap junk but with certain exceptions I wholeheartedly disagree. With a little tuning and fitting they can be just as nice to shoot as a Ruger or S&W. Out of the half dozen that I shoot regularly, I've yet to have one fail.

View attachment 823903 View attachment 823904 View attachment 823905
Like the 2-tone, eye catching...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class