JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had these for quite a while. EN plated 442 & 66 - both sporting CT Grips.

P1010820.jpg P1010821.jpg

I own one and it's a great shooter. Carries like a D frame Colt and mine likes Remington Golden Saber 125 357s. Great action, fit and finish. Sights are great and swap out easily to FO or Night sight configuration.

I really like my recently acquired model 49 no dash. When I started looking up value on them, I was thinking a few hundred, I found them going for quite a bit more. I put some hogues on it and am keeping it. Fits in pocket perfectly. 20211014_071301.jpg IMG_20211021_045048.jpg IMG_20211021_045009.jpg

I would rate it at 80 to 90%. The other revolvers are a model 10 and a model 28. The model 28 will stay as is.the model 10 may become a 2" barrel square butt, or a 6" PPC gun. Still weighing the options, the ppc option will be pricey.

Last Edited:
I got mine and it's a carry piece. I added Hogues and adjustable sights.

I have three holsters for it - one is the DeSantis IWB, the other is a strong-side pancake, and recently picked up a nice cross-draw. The crossdraw puts the gun on my left side so my speed-loaders can sit on the right side.

K6Sh.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads