JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bring it on !

IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2374.JPG IMG_2382.JPG IMG_2395.JPG

When I left work at 1:30 the traffic on Walker Rd in Beaverton was bumper to bumper and crawling from Walker Rd. to Cedar Hills Blvd. People are freaking out already.

When I left work at 1:30 the traffic on Walker Rd in Beaverton was bumper to bumper and crawling from Walker Rd. to Cedar Hills Blvd. People are freaking out already.

Hey, it's been almost a whole week since the last time is snowed - plenty of time to forget about things like chains, snow tires, topping off the tank, new flashlight batteries, extra clothes, boots, leaving early....

Ya know, 3M, 10 minutes is too long for these idiots!

The spousel unit just got home and the streets are covered and slick as snot. She's smart enough to get home and avoid the simpletons!:D

Yeah, Portlanders should spend a week in S Korea! They'd be experts after that! :D
My sister did that when she was 18 for fun. Needed 3 credits to finish HS and she was a junior. Ditched that gig and went to CCC to finis her last year of high school and her first year of college. She sees your week and tops it with 6 months:cool:

Got my work done early, picked up the kids from school and got home ready for a four day weekend. Now my wife says she needs to go to Cash and Carry for a big can of chili and other stuff to feed they kids.

Be careful driving; took me two and a half hours in traffic and almost got plowed into twice by morons with bald tires trying to climb barely slippery hills...

I left work around 2pm, didn't have to get on any freeways, but it still more than doubled my commute time - mostly because of people that can't seem to function when a little white stuff falls. I still maintain it's not a problem to drive in the stuff, it's all the DAMN MORONS that have no business being on the road in the first place! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top