JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well ive had my taurus 1911 for about 6 months now and have always loved the gun. but yesterday i took it to a highly regarded 1911 smith thats local to me. after talking with him i had him do a trigger job, replace the orignal trigger with a Speed skeleton trigger and polish everything. the trigger now has just a little take up and breaks like a glass rod at #4 with no over travel. the gun feels so much smoother now since he also polished the sear and disconnector as well as the hammer.

can't wait to get it to the range, when i took it to him i just wanted a polish job but im VERY happy with what he suggested especally since he only charged me $60 for everything

DSC_0138-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Tim's .45 206-725-6327
he is in skyway, tell him shean with the taurus sent you and he will set you up fine.
he works out of his house and kinda limited hours but he has been doing it for about 40 years and knows his stuff

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top