JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale a Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9, a 9mm subcompact single-stack 3rd generation Smith & Wesson pistol. This pistol has an aluminum-alloy frame and a steel slide. The manual-of-arms is TDA (DA/SA) with slide mounted safety/decocker. This pistol is designed to have a low carry profile, with anti-snag Novak style iron sights, a bobbed hammer, and a left-side only safety/decocker lever. I will include two OEM 7-round magazines: one with a flat baseplate (reduced profile for carry), and one with a finger rest.

The slide and frame are both in very good condition, with no holster wear. The internals are in excellent condition, and the rifling is sharp and clean. I fired 25 rounds through it at the range, and it shot true without any malfunctions.

The S&W 3rd gen pistols (made from ~1988-2010) are great shooters, with excellent triggers; the DA pull is smooth, and the SA has a crispness and reset that rivals or betters aftermarket triggers on other pistols. The CS9 subcompact is among the smallest DA subcompacts available. The aluminum alloy makes for a stiffer, stronger frame than plastic guns, with only a minor weight difference (this one weighs 2 ounces more than an equivalently sized M&P Shield).

$500 for the pistol and two magazines.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads