JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale a Smith & Wesson Model 3953, a 9mm compact single-stack 3rd generation Smith & Wesson pistol. This pistol has an aluminum-alloy frame and a steel slide. The manual-of-arms is DAO, with no safety/decocker. This pistol has iron anti-snag Novak style Meprolight green tritium night sights. I will include 3 OEM 8-round magazines, 1 with a flat baseplate (reduced profile for carry), and two with a finger rest.

The slide and frame are both in excellent condition, with very minor holster wear. The internals are in excellent condition, and the rifling is sharp and clean. The night sights still show bright in the dark. I put 25 rounds through it at the range, and it shoots true without any malfunctions.

The S&W 3rd gen pistols (made from ~1988-2010) are great shooters, with excellent triggers. This DAO model has a smooth trigger pull, slightly lighter than the DA pull on a DA/SA model due to a lighter stock main spring. The compact single-stack 3rd gens (3913, 3914, 3953, 908) were highly popular as carry guns. The aluminum alloy makes for a stiffer, stronger frame than plastic guns, with only a minor weight difference (this one weighs 2 ounces more than an equivalently sized M&P Shield).

$500 for the pistol and 3 magazines. I'm also interested in a SIG Sauer P225 (original, German made), if anyone's interested in a trade.

(The pattern on the slide in this picture is from where it sat on my gun cloth after cleaning; you can see the quality better in the other pic of the right side of the pistol.)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: