JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess it will get scooped up by one of the big boys.

I wonder who will buy them or will they be destroyed by some big company that is stupid when it comes to GUNS, making guns and what gun people LIKE in specific brand name guns?!

Cate

I was aware of S&W's ownership, but the 2 Contender frames I own were made well before S&W took over. I have no personal experience with the newer stuff. but from what I've read online, the quality of the S&W versions of the Contender and Encore isn't what it used to be. One of the complaints I've seen repeated is that the barrels don't always have concentric bores. Another was that the triggers are worse.

I hope whoever acquires the brand brings back the quality of workmanship from the 'old days'.

Maybe whoever buys T/C will bring back their more traditional muzzle loaders.
While the T/C "Hawken" , Renegade , Seneca , etc...weren't the most historically accurate copies of anything...
They were great shooting rifles that were accepted at rendezvous and made for excellent hunting rifles.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads