JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is have a cornucopia of M&P stuff. I left a place that carried Smiths and went back to a place that carries Glocks. So, here you go. Text 541-326-6379 for direct contact. I'm in Central Oregon and will ship. I probably won't drive anywhere.

Minotaur IWB for MP 9/40/357 C $40
BladeTech Total Eclipse for Full Size $25
Safariland Level 2 for Full Size $50
Sheepdog Holster for Full Size w/InForce APL $30
Blackhawk Serpa $20
Two MP9 Full Size Hi Cap Mags $50

Would make a deal on multiples.
Thank you.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here is have a cornucopia of M&P stuff. I left a place that carried Smiths and went back to a place that carries Glocks. So, here you go. Text 541-326-6379 for direct contact. I'm in Central Oregon and will ship. I probably won't drive anywhere.

Minotaur IWB for MP 9/40/357 C $40
BladeTech Total Eclipse for Full Size $25
Safariland Level 2 for Full Size $50
Sheepdog Holster for Full Size w/InForce APL $30
Blackhawk Serpa $20
Two MP9 Full Size Hi Cap Mags $50

Would make a deal on multiples.
Thank you.

View attachment 1030587 View attachment 1030591 View attachment 1030593 View attachment 1030594 View attachment 1030595 View attachment 1030596 View attachment 1030597
Are the Mags 50 each or for both? Also, Have you found an iwb holster you like for the full size M&P. I've almost given up and I'm thinking on bringing back the shoulder holster carry.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top