JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting to put something like a Burris fast fire 2 on a NAA mini-master 22mag.
IMGP0405.JPG
OK, now that you've stopped laughing, Seriously!
I'm telling you this not to make you spit your coffee out but garner some hopefully useful input.

I'm wondering if there is something smaller than the Burris. It is real hard to tell from the likenesses represented in the ads, so thought some of you may have more hands on with them.
Preferably 2 or even 1moa., considering functional range with its 4" barrel neighboring 25 yards.
Why? Because I can, and believe it would make a killer squirrel, rabbit and grouse popper in a light to carry unit. I've gotten fairly good with my poor eyes at guessing with the iron sights provided. Red dot would enhance my accuracy and fun.
Thank you kindly.

JP Enterprises makes the lightest at 1/2 oz.
I just looked at them. Thanks, while definitely lighter, their 4moa, Burris 3, as for size, which comes in about a wash (JB's is same height, .02 wider but .2 shorter) so since I have history with the fastfire2, and comes in roughly a hundred less. I'm still leaning for Burris.

JP Jpoint, Docter, Burris Fastfire, Vortex Venom are all really close to the same size. I've used Docter, Burris
and Vortex, currently flogging a Venom on a CZ75.

Daisy, [The BB gun People] used to make a really tiny one.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Daisy-DY-7809-Daisy-Electronic-Point-Sight/40825250

My kids have used them on Airsoft guns and paintball markers. So they are pretty sturdy

Heres another

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Crosman-Red-Dot-Sight/10928544

At that price its hard to say no! DR
I just may think about that..
I'm wondering if BB or airsoft sights will appreciate the considerable opposite reaction the gun produces.
As you say though, at that price, it might provide cheap entertainment to experiment with them.

There is the Aimpoint Nano... but the only way to get it is on one of those overpriced Brugger & Thomet pieces of Eurotrash, since the Nano was a private contract for them.
I had an Aimpoint. Worked fine, but even if available, the Nano should mirror its siblings scope shape, I prefer instead the dog sled style .

I just may think about that..
I'm wondering if BB or airsoft sights will appreciate the considerable opposite reaction the gun produces.
As you say though, at that price, it might provide cheap entertainment to experiment with them.

I know the kids [ they are aged 27 to 40 now] had them on 22 and 22 mag rifles and their air rifles. They say springer air rifles are as hard on them as it gets.
We had a few of them and I think most of them got damaged while they were in soft cases banging around in the truck. Not while they were actually using them.

Good Luck DR

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR