JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking for 1000 rounds of large pistol primer. I have 1000 rounds of small pistol primers for trade. Don't care what brand they are. Let me know if you have any. I'm in the Eugene area.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking for 1000 rounds of large pistol primer. I have 1000 rounds of small pistol primers for trade. Don't care what brand they are. Let me know if you have any. I'm in the Eugene area.
I can make it to Wilsonville. Would Friday the 23rd in the early efternoon work for you? 3:00-ish? I am coming from eugene and it will take 2 hrs to get there.

Let me know if you ever make it up to Oregon City or Wilsonville, I can help you out.
Do you shoot 10 mm? Have 350 ronds of plinking ammo for sale or trade also!

Paid 35/50. $20 per box? Also have Glock 29 pimped out for sale trying to get out of 10 mm because I don't enjoy shooting it.

Paid 35/50. $20 per box? Also have Glock 29 pimped out for sale trying to get out of 10 mm because I don't enjoy shooting it.

23019A9D-DAE5-4ED3-849C-2733835D9177.jpeg

Willing to trade the 10 mm ammo for 2K of primers if you have them. That way I could keep my small pistol primers for my 9 mm but if you're looking for small pistol primers, let's make that work.

Willing to trade the 10 mm ammo for 2K of primers if you have them. That way I could keep my small pistol primers for my 9 mm but if you're looking for small pistol primers, let's make that work.
Also have a full set of rcbs unused 10 mm dies. Glock 29 pimped out for carry, four mags, Holoson red dot, ammo, dies as a package if you were interested. Had that same package minus dies on northwest firearms for 800 but willing to throw the dies in. Use the lpp and cash to make up the difference?

Alas I don't need the gun, I picked up 2 match grade Springfield XD-M Elites recently. Appreciate the offer though.

I can be in wilsonville on Friday and we can trade primers and I'll buy the ammo as well but not sure if I can get all of them yet, I should know by Thursday what the wife will let me get.

Alas I don't need the gun, I picked up 2 match grade Springfield XD-M Elites recently. Appreciate the offer though.
Nice!
I can be in wilsonville on Friday and we can trade primers and I'll buy the ammo as well but not sure if I can get all of them yet, I should know by Thursday what the wife will let me get.
Sounds good. I will bring all of the ammo, buy what you want! Wife thinks I am crazy taking time off from work to drive 2 hours for primers, but can't find them locally!

If all the other deals fall thru, I'm down here in Creswell and will make the primers for primers trade.
Mike M.
(541)520-3087

Last Edited:
Ok, I can do cash or primers, whichever sounds better to you.
I have a guy here in Eugene thats willing to go primers for primers. If I can make it a combo trade with you, it would help the 2 hours each way and $50 in gas more palatable, but only if your interested in the primers, ammo and dies?

I think we have a deal! Let's work out the details little little bit farther into the week after I see how my schedule is going. I think Friday is the best bet for me in the afternoon around 3 o'clock.

What is the weather like up there? Its supposed to be a sheet of ice tonight here in Eugene..,
We may want to wait until next week.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews