JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not according to what I'm seeing?

Something is screwy with the site...

Primers were gone within minutes. Once the 209s are gone, the site will not even show primers. When they do have primers, the site is blank. I was surprised that they allowed a 2,000 quantity order,

Primers were gone within minutes. Once the 209s are gone, the site will not even show primers. When they do have primers, the site is blank. I was surprised that they allowed a 2,000 quantity order,

?
I've been checking them from time to time just for the helluvit. Looking at powder, bullets, primers, etc. I probably wouldn't buy anything unless I was able to score 10 or so # of a good rifle powder I could distribute among some well known-to-me folks here. But they've always shown 3 pages of primers. ? What's up with only showing three brand/types? They're still showing all powders.

?
I've been checking them from time to time just for the helluvit. Looking at powder, bullets, primers, etc. I probably wouldn't buy anything unless I was able to score 10 or so # of a good rifle powder I could distribute among some well known folks here. But they've always shown 3 pages of primers. ? What's up with only showing three brand/types? They're still showing all powders.
They no longer show pages of primers. Once new incoming primer inventory sells, afterwards, when clicking on primers in the drop down menu, a page will show with a statement of no primers in stock. If you see an out stock primers page showing, it means they had primers shortly before your visit.

It looks like this is their way to combat people setting up automated inventory checkers. if the link doesn't exist, they don't have to deal with the web traffic. This kind of web traffic as has been a real issue for a lot of sites, they don't have the ability to deal with the high volume of traffic.

Mid South Shooters supply has dealt with it by banning IP addresses if they check the site too often.

It looks like this is their way to combat people setting up automated inventory checkers. if the link doesn't exist, they don't have to deal with the web traffic. This kind of web traffic as has been a real issue for a lot of sites, they don't have the ability to deal with the high volume of traffic.

Mid South Shooters supply has dealt with it by banning IP addresses if they check the site too often.
Awesome!
I was going to suggest google alerts. But ive never had much luck with them. And F google!
This is bad bubblegum! Very good news. Lol.

I've seen a lot of places have put limits on orders lately, which is good and bad - I'm not buying 1,000 primers and paying hazmat. But it's still cheaper than half the ads on here and GB. I did get 5k from Natchezss the other day, probably could have added more, but I need 5k. After a few thousand loads, I'll start looking for another 5k. Got eight lbs of 748 @ Midsouth too.
Stuff is out there, unfortunately it goes fast when it hits the sites.
#HazmatSucks

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads