JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine were delivered today, been sitting on my porch all day while we were at the beach. Have the individual boxes open in the living room near the pellet stove for the evening.

Mine arrived early. Loaded up 300rnds with them on the Dillon. No feeding issues. I plan on testing them tomorrow. I dislike the packaging. I spilled primers on all 3 sleeves I grabbed.
I'll keep that in mind when I go to open mine. They are a different color packaging than the first round of this brand that I bought. Same design but not any color, almost black and white.

My Dillon 650XL doesn't like these. 4% failure while loading unless I go very slow. Unlike Federal/ CCI/Winchester.

20230206_104645.jpg

My Dillon 650XL doesn't like these. 4% failure while loading unless I go very slow. Unlike Federal/ CCI/Winchester.

View attachment 1360565
Weird, I loaded a couple thousand on a friends 650 and didn't have a rate that high. I alway end up with some of those regardless of brand but I blame myself. Hope this new batch of them aren't different than my first time ordering them.

My primers showed up Friday. I loaded up 100 rounds and they all went bang. I use a Lee hand primer tool and had a few crimped brass cases that would not accept a primer. Not the primers fault. Thanks for the tip on the good deal. It looks like they are out of stock now.

Heads up! Norma lowered the price on Argentine small pistol primers to $55.20 per brick with free shipping for 3 bricks and no hazmat fees. Great deal!
Thanks for the report !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top