JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was that a one time code or one that you can share?

Screenshot_20230129_075909.jpg

Yes, i have shipping emails with FedEx tracking numbers showing both my orders should be here on the 3rd.
One order placed on the 26th and the second on the 27th.

I realize that I was looking at the wrong order in my emails, my order from American Reloading with these primers will get delivered Tuesday. It's the 5000 small rifle I ordered and don't have shipping info yet. Too many orders and having a tough time keeping them straight.

Great price. Does anybody believe prices on primers won't continue to fall? Why?

I am still focusing my spending budget on serialized items due to impending M114 doom and gloom.
GFG on YouTube released a video asking the major primer manufacturers this question at shotshow and "off the record" reply was 1. Ukraine war, 2. US government 3. Foreign governments 4. Law Enforcement contracts come first. Raw materials/ component supplies are not 100% available and as such they are produced as quickly as possible, but only a trickle is able to make it to the reloading market at this time. IMO, Will that last forever? No. How long will the US finance the Ukraine war? Not sure, but at least for the next 6 months.. ? It is a blessing to see import primers help bring costs down for us. Take it for what it's worth and maintain your supply. Overall, prices will continue to come down. Domestic inflation, labor and insurance costs may not allow domestic suppliers to cut prices as rapidly as imports for the time being. Thank you for posting this sale!

Last Edited:
Just got a reply back from Norma, confirming the order. I REALLY didn't want to miss out on these primers. My kids chew through my 9mm like a bowl of M&M's at Grandma's house.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top