JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The list of traitors Libs/Prog who voted against this bill. Remember them when you go to vote.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

This isnt over yet, only a few roadblocks have been set up. The administration has already said it supports the treaty, and it can still be implimented even without the 2/3rds ratification by the senate. The legal process is called Accession. The Senate didnt ratify the Treaty of Versaille in WWI either, but has honored it ever since.

As for the House action, it only says Congress wont provide funds for now. It doesnt really stop it from being implimented by an administration hell bent on disarming us.

CharonPDX's comment on the treaty not affecting the second amendment directly is correct, but the practical effect will be VERY real. Access to firearms and ammunition manufactured outside the US will be completely stopped under the treaty. Think of all our favorite weapons and ammo that this will effect, including american makers like Winchester that now build overseas.

CharonPDX's comment on the treaty not affecting the second amendment directly is correct, but the practical effect will be VERY real. Access to firearms and ammunition manufactured outside the US will be completely stopped under the treaty. Think of all our favorite weapons and ammo that this will effect, including american makers like Winchester that now build overseas.

I've said it before but if foreign made guns and ammo were affected by the SATT then that is opportunity for US based companies. BTW, shame on Winchester doing work overseas.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top