JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spotted an AR-10 with a harris bipod and magpul 20rd mag on a news outlet's coverage of the war in Ukraine.
unknown[1].png

Last Edited:
Shawn Ryan @Vigilance Elite has a new vid up dealing with Ukraine. It's long as usual, cuts through the BS and is rather enlightening. For those who have time.

The only gun I have not seen in the videos of old guns being used in Ukraine war is the Nagant revolver. Not a great gun but it is a gun. The one that surprised me was the use of the Maxim machine guns. In the middle of all the high tech weapons and here is this funny little machine gun sitting on a carriage some with splinter shields. It is just as dangerous to the enemy as it was when it first came out 126 years ago. Too bad the US government won't let private individuals donate a gun or two gun to the Ukrainians like it did to the English in WW2 or send the ones the various government agencies have collected to destroy.

The only gun I have not seen in the videos of old guns being used in Ukraine war is the Nagant revolver. Not a great gun but it is a gun. The one that surprised me was the use of the Maxim machine guns. In the middle of all the high tech weapons and here is this funny little machine gun sitting on a carriage some with splinter shields. It is just as dangerous to the enemy as it was when it first came out 126 years ago. Too bad the US government won't let private individuals donate a gun or two gun to the Ukrainians like it did to the English in WW2 or send the ones the various government agencies have collected to destroy.
One of the American volunteers (James Vasquez) was pleading for weapons in his Twitter post yesterday.
He wants some of the M60's that are in storage among other things.

The West had better feed the guns and ammo quick or it's not going to matter.

There has been some really interesting weapons making the rounds over there. A trainer friend of mine said the vast majority are AK74 pattern rifles but you will find M4A1's complete with US Military cage codes, optics, and Peq15s over there very frequently. Some of the sniper rifles are most impressive.

Some of these comments aged like milk.
Examples?

Maybe I am misreading your meaning, but if I am correctly interpreting what you are laying down, the fact that a privately funded mercenary group nearly marched all the way to Moscow before being bought off would seem to indicate otherwise.

-E-

Examples?

Maybe I am misreading your meaning, but if I am correctly interpreting what you are laying down, the fact that a privately funded mercenary group nearly marched all the way to Moscow before being bought off would seem to indicate otherwise.

-E-
Just some of the comments suggested that Ukraine would fall quickly or that Russia would steam roll this conflict.

I expected this conflict would drag on for at least as long as it has and longer. A lot of profit in never ending wars.

Just some of the comments suggested that Ukraine would fall quickly or that Russia would steam roll this conflict.

I expected this conflict would drag on for at least as long as it has and longer. A lot of profit in never ending wars.
Ahhh.......Copy that. I remember early on that even the U. S. intelligence was expecting a quick conclusion in favor of Russia when they offered Zelenskyy a ride. Missed that one by a few miles.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads