JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just don't drop my pants below my knees. The gun stays right at the end of my thighs and nobody sees my EDC stuff under the barriers.

I was just in a wal mart stall where the door was like 2.5" apart from the frame on both sides. You could see everything from out there. I might as well have been livestreaming my dump. Sell some tickets, get a side gig going, some people have a thing for that, I dunno. The gun was too far away from the hem of my shirt to cover it. I wound up having to do some belt jiujitsu to get my gun inside the pants and not covering me or the stall(s) next to me, and hidden well enough that someone checking the stall through the door (you know there are creepers that work this way - you know damn well you saw my shoes) couldn't see it.

I have often said , and just as often been laughed at for saying this :
Before you conceal carry when out and about...practice using the restroon / bathroom at home...so you know how to maintain control of your firearm....and not drop it or leave it behind.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads