JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I put this together in an attempt to get my wife interested in shooting; didn't seem to work too well. This thing eats cheap Federal bulk ammo like crazy but doesn't seem to like CCI.I haven't tried anything else. I'vegan around 400 rounds through it. Here's the details on this package:
-Older 10/22 that started out blued/black. The aluminum receiver was stripped and brushed.
-Green Mountain fluted and stainless .920 diameter 18" barrel with Williams Fire Sights
-Hogue Overmold stock
-Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor, automatic bolt release, and extended mag release
-Tactical Solutions scope mount that has never had a scope mounted to it
-Three Ruger 10 round mags with a Tactical Solutions TriMag connector
-One Ruger BX25 25 round mag
-Ruger case
-Sling
I'd like $450 for everything. Buyer pays transfer fee..

20160321_174059_zpsttcnjbuw.jpg 20160321_174046_zpshtjoewuj.jpg 20160321_174024_zpszrniobwq.jpg 20160416_141225_zpsappearzf.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd like to update this ad a bit. I went shooting yesterday and brought this rifle along. I about chucked it across the range. I don't know what the deal is with it but it fails to feed about every third round. When I first put this rifle together a few years back it ran perfectly for a whole 550 round box of cheap Federal value pack ammunition; not one malfunction. I can't find that ammo anywhere now so I tried some CCI and some other Federal and it doesn't work for crap. I have a CMMG AR 22 that runs 100% so I will sell this to someone who wants to tinker with it for $350. That's about what I have in parts alone not counting the base rifle. Come and get it!