JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LEFT HANDED Ruger Custom Shop Competition 10/22. Was going to use this for speed steel matches, but just prefer the ergonomics of the AR platform. Just too used to my 15-22 to make the switch.

Aside from the above, this lefty 10/22 is very sweet. Comes with an adjustable cheek piece, BX trigger group, extended mag release and a comp all from the factory. I removed the front swivel stud as it was in the way of my grip. I don't know where it went, so it will come without it. The stock is a composite textured gray with a small scratch from being bumped in the safe.

Bear in mind that this is a 100% lefty, and as such, standard 10/22 mags will not work. It will only run with the factory lefty mags, that Ruger denotes with a green follower.

I will include 6 new and 7 used mags (assuming I can find them all, need to check). I will also throw in a tread protecter if I can find it too. Lol

This weekend only. $500 Buyer pays all fees. Can meet at your Prefered FFL in the PDX area (within reason). Pics available upon request. Thanks.

Edited to ad that it also has a fluted bull barrel. No iron sights. Optics ready from the factory.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This would make a great gun for the lefty kid(s) in your life. It is heavy, so maybe not optimal for the younger kiddo's though….
Nice not having hot brass fling past your face too! Lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.