JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ski natique is a ski boat the wake board boats are totally different they are big heavy and are made to create a big wake .
Like the x1 or the Mumba or what ever .they have LS2 CORVETTE MOTORS IN THEM BUT CAN'T GO 25 KNOTS huge waist of money unless you're a professional wake boarder.
Especially around here .what you get to wake board 3 months out of the year LOL.
WITH A WET SUIT ON

You can ski, wakeboard, or surf about 5-6 months out of the year around here if you have brass balls and no brains. ;)

But wait!

I remember when the rich guys had these, and we were envious. A P14 said you were moving on up.

Inkedsea-swirl-p-14-544159_LI.jpg

BHBPHOTO244.JPG

These boats were roughly $900 in 1960. A restored one now can bring 5-Grand.:cool:

Last Edited:
Of course I am sure everybody that has these "premium boats" is maxing out their 401 K contributions, has at least one Roth they max contributions out on, has at least 6 months living expenses in a savings account, and is not carrying any consumer debt, and is at least adding 5% on principle mortgage payment every month.

Of course I am sure everybody that has these "premium boats" is maxing out their 401 K contributions, has at least one Roth they max contributions out on, has at least 6 months living expenses in a savings account, and is not carrying any consumer debt, and is at least adding 5% on principle mortgage payment every month.

Or... Theyre living while they are alive.

I have no more mortgage next month. And I do more than you mentioned here. And that's why I don't want a boat. And I have the money to pay. No way

I may buy a small fishing boat when i get to Central Oregon. Max outlay of about $ 5,000. Then I may not. Flying has my attention now and a small economical plane is first. Max 20K there.

I will have no mortgage as of April 2019 and will be putting some of that into the retirement savings as well.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top