JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting this. I was going to go looking for the full video.

Wish she was Oregon's Representative.
Yup. She's quite a firecracker. Or what some would call "top shelf" or a "good egg".👍

She mentioned in there too that was also kinda funny. Along the lines of, the alphabet stands for Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms. In Texas that's what we call having a good time. Not what the alphabet has come to represent.

All these videos are the same. All a waste of time. MASH reruns are more satisfying. They are all explaining why all these new laws are terrible and stupid and useless as far as protecting, or benefiting, Americans. Where are the videos of these humps coming up with these bubblegum laws being confronted? I don't watch these vids, but I'd sure like to be educated by videos showing these traitors answering for themselves.
:s0137:

Today the corresponding videos showed AOC and her friends complaining about Ihlan Omar being taken off the House Intelligence Committee. :rolleyes:

At least in this case something useful was done in Congress.

She got a purdy mauth.

:D
Butt ya' know? As I've aged I've changed my thinking on members of the opposite sex. The most beautiful Woman, with an attitude like that, is ugly to the core in my eyes. In other words, I wouldn't have her with YOUR .......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top