JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This PTSD stuff has got to stop. Ok, so it is real and combat is a ***** ( NO I could not let this site say
"bubblegum" for the love of Pete), Combat is H E double hockey sticks jethro but; this guy was a Comm. Spec. stationed in
Germany for 2 years. WTF? "self medicating with Marijuana" That should have worked out fine for him. Acts of violence
caused by Pot are virtually unknown. *** hat police officers after the "killer weed" again.:p

This PTSD stuff has got to stop. Ok, so it is real and combat is a bubblegum but; this guy was a Comm. Spec. stationed in
Germany for 2 years. WTF? "self medicating with Marijuana" That should have worked out fine for him. Acts of violence
caused by Pot are virtually unknown. *** hat police officers after the "killer weed" again.:p

+1

I smoked dope once about 45 years ago, didn't like it and never will try it again, but I gotta say that tons of money and human resources are wasted chasing so-called criminals who smoke weed. Some say it is a gateway drug, but so is one's first sip of beer or wine.

Weed is illegal only because our corporate gov cannot tax/control/profit from it effectively. Here we have the worst balance sheet on the planet with 15 trillion in debt that will NEVER be paid and gov/authorities have nothing better to do than chase pot growers and moonshiners because a few bucks might slip out of their hands.

Edit: I should add that I don't smoke pot. It doesn't do anything for me. If it did, I would.

the government probably could tax and control profit, that's what they're good at but; Millions of bucks spent every year on the "war on drugs" which has been a miserable failure except for the many police agencies that profit from property seizures and federal help.
Weed is illegal only because our corporate gov cannot tax/control/profit from it effectively. Here we have the worst balance sheet on the planet with 15 trillion in debt that will NEVER be paid and gov/authorities have nothing better to do than chase pot growers and moonshiners because a few bucks might slip out of their hands.

PTSD is not an excuse for crime or bad behavior.

This type of person would have been human sewage no matter what ailed him.

Call him what you like. since I can't see any legal reason why a search warrant was ever issued,
I think he did a grand job in keeping redcoats from committing search & seizure upon his property
I can only hope I can do as well, situation permitting, of course

When the Man shows up in force at your door, fully armed, it's time to surrender and live to fight another day. You can make a stand if you want, and you can fantasize about having stood up for some principle, but no one is going to remember you or your principle a year later, and you'll still be dead. If you want to make a statement by offing yourself, wait and do it at the moment and in the place of your own choosing. Being shot up in a gunfight set up by the cops is no way to make a statement.

The War on Drugs needlessly claims some more victims.

When the Man shows up in force at your door, fully armed, it's time to surrender and live to fight another day. You can make a stand if you want, and you can fantasize about having stood up for some principle, but no one is going to remember you or your principle a year later, and you'll still be dead. If you want to make a statement by offing yourself, wait and do it at the moment and in the place of your own choosing. Being shot up in a gunfight set up by the cops is no way to make a statement.

The War on Drugs needlessly claims some more victims.

Exactly.

:eek:Hey Sling Blade;
The "one hit" weed they sell now is nothing like the old days. Try a bit now if
you need a good nights sleep or your old body is aching! Not a party thing but a good medicine:s0155:
+1

I smoked dope once about 45 years ago, didn't like it and never will try it again, but I gotta say that tons of money and human resources are wasted chasing so-called criminals who smoke weed. Some say it is a gateway drug, but so is one's first sip of beer or wine.

the government probably could tax and control profit, that's what they're good at but; Millions of bucks spent every year on the "war on drugs" which has been a miserable failure except for the many police agencies that profit from property seizures and federal help.

It is too simple for a free man to grow his own therefore too difficult to tax/control. As usual, it is all about the money. If the mob can't collect their cut, forget about it. Hemp has many other uses also which must be curtailed by TPTB or more profits and control may be lost.
War on drugs, war on terror; or any other banker slogan, all about profit and control.

It is too simple for a free man to grow his own therefore too difficult to tax/control. As usual, it is all about the money. If the mob can't collect their cut, forget about it. Hemp has many other uses also which must be curtailed by TPTB or more profits and control may be lost.
War on drugs, war on terror; or any other banker slogan, all about profit and control.

That's true (about it being because of the ease of growth), but you gotta realize how damned easy it is to make your own beer, wine and other spirits. I think it's because the hippies were too lazy to fight for it properly. By the time the smoke cleared and they had done enough legal research to start a decent fight for legalization, half of their 'brothers and sisters' had moved on and gotten 'real' jobs.

By then, society had already formulated its' own opinions and judgements, and it was far too late.

Don't drink or smoke any more, btw, just find the whole 'war on drugs' completely absurd. Do it on your own property, and without influencing or endangering children (so they can later make their own, unbiased choice) and let natural selection work itself out. The savings on prison expenses for non-violent drug offenses (dealing pot, mostly) would be pretty rad for this 'economy'.

/steps off soapbox to go get high.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads