JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to Bill Clinton's Peace Dividend the US is unable to fight a 3 Front War.
NOKO starts a Land War, Obama "leaps to the rescue" tying down the US military in asia while Iran nukes Israel and claims the Caliphate. Oil is shut off to europe and the US. Europe is on it's knees with it's mouth open. The US is invaded from within and without. Obama surrenders and scoots overseas.
This may take a few weeks, Israel might nuke Iran and Egypt 1st but the basic plan will proceed, No EMP on the US needed

Is that the plot from the most recent "red dawn" movie?

North korea will have it's lights turned off by china the second it marches across the DMZ, not sure how much that will actually matter, but it will keep "mainland USA attack plan" from getting off the ground (whew, Austin, TX is safe!). Also, at present, the US is a net oil exporter, iran can turn off the taps all it wants, it's only going to piss off china, india. Also, first use of nuclear weapons may mean a retaliatory strike, however I think Russia will initiate an invasion of Iran about that time. (don't want to risk polluting all those good oil fields with fallout now do we?)

Japan will probably also have a lot to say about north korean hostility, which may result in hostilities between japan and china. However, I think we're going to see a nuclear armed japan in the next 2 years, or "young leader" is going to trip down some stairs.

I think there are a lot more military interests that come into play than the obvious ones, if it were as simple as everyone makes it out to be it would have happened already, there are reasons why it hasn't.

I think there are a lot more military interests that come into play than the obvious ones, if it were as simple as everyone makes it out to be it would have happened already, there are reasons why it hasn't.

Could have been said on Dec 6th, 1941

Thanks to Bill Clinton's Peace Dividend the US is unable to fight a 3 Front War.
NOKO starts a Land War, Obama "leaps to the rescue" tying down the US military in asia while Iran nukes Israel and claims the Caliphate. Oil is shut off to europe and the US. Europe is on it's knees with it's mouth open. The US is invaded from within and without. Obama surrenders and scoots overseas.
This may take a few weeks, Israel might nuke Iran and Egypt 1st but the basic plan will proceed, No EMP on the US needed

Thanks to Bush screwing the pooch, N. Korea went full tilt nuts.

U.S. on alert for nuclear blast overhead

I think is this low probability, but then again the media has reported in the past 24 hours that the US has moved Navy missile cruisers and the SBX-1 radar platform (huge radar on a platform that looks like an offshore oil rig) closer to North Korea.

Peter

I'd be more worried about something that thankfully mankind can't control, the sun. People don't like to admit it but the sun is responsible for our climate change, not mankind & 'global warming'. Whatever our environment tends to be here on earth, is due to the single entity that sits outside of our atmosphere yet directly effects the entire earth. Nothing else out there in space makes a difference daily to our atmosphere. What we have here inside this atmosphere we are stuck with, with the only game changer being how the sun effects what we are stuck with. The inside of the atmosphere can only produce so many rainclouds per season depending on how much moisture can be picked up in vapor & condensed from the warm air. Last year I noticed the heat during peak of the summer was much more dry, we don't usually have much humidity like the south gets, but we also don't usually have that scorching dry heat that we experienced last year in Oregon. Once a season gets behind for annual rainfall early on like it has this season, it's not gonna get any better, it's gonna get worse. We've lost over 2/3rds of our normal rainfall already this year for Oregon. Top 12 "Places with highest total yearly precipitation averages in the contiguous states". Guess what two States, that out of the lower 48, place in all 12 of the top 12 places with the highest total yearly precipitation averages, it's Oregon & Washington. Wettest Places in United States - Current Results
What happens here in Oregon & Washington will effect the middle of the US where most of our crops are grown. With the clouds heading over the Cascades & Rockies after releasing much of the water vapor they accumulate in the valleys before, they will let out what is left (not much) in the Cascades & Rockies & after leaving say Colorado, well Kansas & the heartland will be in drought.

Back on topic about EMP I still see the Sun being more of a game changer than any man made Country or tool such as Nukes or NK & thankfully no Country or man can control the Sun.

Well it was under Clinton that China was named most favored Nation.

It was under Clinton that NAFTA was signed in.

It was under Clinton that the military was downsized and the BRAC was done (base re-allignment and closures) and hillary was the one who tried to get national healthcare under bills presidency and failed, that was why she made deal ole butthead to be secretary of state while he implimented her healthcare crap she wrote up in the 90's. I noticed she disappeared from scenes, she will stay that way until people forget about Bengazi and then come out 2016 race.

I was not a big fan of bush sr or jr, but at least NK knew they would take their crap and ask for more, Ole butthead bows and says more please, more please.

anyway's back to the cubject, there is more to than meets the eye, China is massing troops on the their border with NK, China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea | Washington Free Beacon they have treaty with NK if attacked they will assist, the ruskies also have always assisted NK and China, so it is not cut and dry.

Also Olebutthead wants ours troops scattered around the world and our military resources depleted, or he would be telling dhs to transfer the 2,717 MRAPs at $600k a piece they order to DOD, and he would be transferring the ammi purchases to them as well, no one buys hundreds of millions of rds for target practice not even the federal government.

No he wants DOD drained $$$ wise, logistically and whatever else and scattered around the world, he also wants to take our guns and ammo so when we are attacked he can bring private contractors from other countries and UN B@st^^ds to finish off he plan of enslaving us.

not saying it will happen exactly like this, but if it did the demagogs do not let any incident go past without taking full advantage of it to further their communist agenda

I think is this low probability, but then again the media has reported in the past 24 hours that the US has moved Navy missile cruisers and the SBX-1 radar platform (huge radar on a platform that looks like an offshore oil rig) closer to North Korea.

Peter

The things that concerns me are balance of power shifts.
To me Korea is a pawn for a means.
I doubt truly that any of these regimes are independent of Oligarch controls and Machiavellian or Hegelian machinations. (Like Iraq and Iran ... one down.)

New Axis' of power are forming as our world reshapes.
This is the danger to our way of life.
The particular barrel of Snakes "Oligarch" for us in the past now sees us (we the people and American Entitlement/Debt)
as far less important as global agendas shape.

The Sucked Dry and Cast aside card likely has a few meanings ... but I am hoping in their Illuminati Game ... it isn't the Second Amendment free America we knew.

View attachment 143832

Could have been said on Dec 6th, 1941

Not really, it should have been glaringly obvious to anyone involved that the japanese were about to attack. From the purple decrypts, radar reports, economic indicators. Frankly, I think everyone in a position to do anything about it knew it was coming and chose to do nothing. Even the base commander was on vacation that weekend. An old guy I knew (dead now), was at the radar station screaming SOMEONE IS ATTACKING! nearly an hour before the jap planes showed up, what response did he get "Oh, probably just a radar glitch". Even though the navy had already engaged a japanese minisub that morning with depth charges.

To compare north korea to imperial japan is laughable, that's like comparing the military of vietcong to nazi germany. In the late 1930's both nazi germany and imperial japan had two of the most powerful modern armies the world had ever known to that time.

NK doesn't have enough fuel, it doesn't have enough industrial capacity, it doesn't have a bluewater navy. They might have enough outdated chinese tanks to overrun south korea, but right now their army is out in the fields planting rice. Oh yea, they also don't have enough food.

Very interesting. They are pulling out the big, semi permanent gun on this one. Portland is home to the Pacific Tracker and Pacific Seeker that are owned by the US Missle Defence Agency. They also have the x-band missle tracking radar. <broken link removed>

Every time there is a NK missle alert, one or the other will quietly slip out of port and disapear for a few weeks. Figure they tie into the anti-missle control system with the Aegis cruisers (which Japan has a few) and the alaska ground based providing the intercept capability. Getting missles in their initial boost phase is the way to go. It is alot harder to hit and defeat an object going Mach 3 on re-entry.

Who knows, if there isn't something else out/up there that is also available. The Boeing x-37 is stealth and can stay in orbit for months. I wonder if a rail gun can fit in the payload area and leaves a radar signature? Seems like the NKs have a lot of failed missle test firings.

Peter

What was the economic and political cost of 9/11? What would be the cost of one air bust EMP over US? What other major asian economy would be affected by any military retaliation or nuclear fall out? Who would these actions most directly benefit? Who's proxy state is NK?

It would make for a cool techno-thriller. China, using NK decimates the economies and industrial capacity of the US, Japan and South Korea with a limited engagement scenario. At the end, China could even come in as the peace keeper, occupy NK and be the good guy.

So, how much crap from china are you going to buy from walmart tomorrow?

Not really, it should have been glaringly obvious to anyone involved that the japanese were about to attack. From the purple decrypts, radar reports, economic indicators. Frankly, I think everyone in a position to do anything about it knew it was coming and chose to do nothing. Even the base commander was on vacation that weekend. An old guy I knew (dead now), was at the radar station screaming SOMEONE IS ATTACKING! nearly an hour before the jap planes showed up, what response did he get "Oh, probably just a radar glitch". Even though the navy had already engaged a japanese minisub that morning with depth charges.

To compare north korea to imperial japan is laughable, that's like comparing the military of vietcong to nazi germany. In the late 1930's both nazi germany and imperial japan had two of the most powerful modern armies the world had ever known to that time.

NK doesn't have enough fuel, it doesn't have enough industrial capacity, it doesn't have a bluewater navy. They might have enough outdated chinese tanks to overrun south korea, but right now their army is out in the fields planting rice. Oh yea, they also don't have enough food.

Nbut right now their army is out in the fields planting rice. Oh yea, they also don't have enough food.

NK cannot even come close to growing enough food for the populace. That douche bag pops a nuke, he gets popped in return, and embargoed by the entire world and the country is starving in 90 to 120 days max. China is just waiting for a reason to squash him like a bug.

while NK is poor and china supplies them with most of their needs, China and NK and closer than a lot families, if a pre-emptive strike takes place on NK without China's approval a Sh!t Storm is going to unfold.

China is not massing along NK's northern border to take over NK, heck if they really wanted to they could have done that many times over with nod of a lot of folks around the world. NK is buffer for them, NK is like the little loud mouth backed up buy the big guy, if SK, Japan and obviously the US wanted to we could knocked the crap out of NK a long time along, remember when McArthur violated direct orders and went across the 38th parallel is when China jumped into the war in 1950

There is a lesson to be learned here, they do not want us too close to them militarily, they want the NK's as buffer zone.

What was the economic and political cost of 9/11? What would be the cost of one air bust EMP over US? What other major asian economy would be affected by any military retaliation or nuclear fall out? Who would these actions most directly benefit? Who's proxy state is NK?

Kind of what I was thinking. I mean ,Iran ain't having any of this BS. They aren't playing like TPTB want them to,meaning they ARE trying to cooperate and let the UN check their nuke capabilities. I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad knows he is being played a pawn and wants outta da game.

So are they?(who?) provoking NK to do this instead of Iran,to get their game rolling?
Somebody's trying to get nukes flying.OK Pearl Harbor was probably ignored so we could get into WWII,no brainer.
But why try to start the nuke flying? Are the TPTB forgetting that half of their own families will die from radiation poisoning too?
What good will it do them when the whole planet will have radiation floating around it?

Not so sure China would restrain NK in any real fashion. China would benefit from our further weakening. While we do owe them a lot of debt, I believe their long term goal is world domination (communist manifesto). That would make our inability to pay just a cost of doing business for them.
The US embroiled in an additional front would put further strain on our economy. Unless we could effectively defend SK with minimal cost. Not sure that is realistic.
Japan is also in the bullseye as well. NK could really cause some serious problems if it wanted too.
Hopefully the fat little dictator like being comfortable and fat rather than being the instigator of the next multinational conflict.

Dude! You know your odds of "getting an Interview" just went up.
Peoples even remotely connected to them have been put down lately.

a NOTE.

Anonymous, has had access to just about any government they choose as of late they hacked into N-Korea computer systems two days ago. Anonymous would also run a great tactical on their own to disable much of the technology N-K relies on. I have had the honor of a distant communication from these guys in the late 90's. They are not to be messed with, they are not political as much as they are severe human rights supporters and even the USA itself is in their crossfires. They are the good guys, kinda like Clint Eastwood was in his westerns , he was a good guy because of right and wrong not political choice. Anonymous, I like to say is also the good guys just they are for all people !

I had been meaning to order some of those for a while. Just ordered 2 bottles of 60. My in laws are at our place much of the year (including right now). So I have to think of them also. For $20 I can make the investment.

I'm guessing they keep longer in the foil packets, but I got free two-day shipping on the bottles. The others in the link might take two weeks to get here.

Here is another supply source to consider Potassium Iodate / Potassium Iodide Tablets, KIO3

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top