JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had iosats in stock for a while now. I don't think I will need them, but I also don't think my house will catch on fire and I have insurance for that. Anyway, I gave some to my ex-husband the other day. One of my biggest fears is my daughter being over there if the SHTF in some way. At that time, I asked him if he had ANY extra food, water, etc. He said "No, I have faith." I don't think he meant in God, just in general. Good Lord. So do I (in God, though), but I don't think there's a magical forcefield around me protecting me from all disasters, natural or man-made. I think I'm just going to start giving him "stuff" for Father's day, etc. They can think I'm crazy if they want to and I can do what I can to make sure my daughter has what she needs.

Projection of Iranian EMP Attack on America - YouTube

EMP ATTACK! Obama Sends America Back To The Stone Age - YouTube

Is U.S. Prepared for Electromagnetic Pulse Attack - YouTube

No, the TPTB do not want this to happen, but it is something Iran and NK would both like to do to us. I do not know if NK would be stupid enough to do it, but I do know if IRAN ever got the the chance to do so, would in fact do so. Remember I Am A Nut Job (Ahmadinejad) believes the that starting the the 12th iman is the right thing to do!

Iran's Ahmadinejad preparing for the coming of the 12th Imam YouTube - YouTube

I had been meaning to order some of those for a while. Just ordered 2 bottles of 60. My in laws are at our place much of the year (including right now). So I have to think of them also. For $20 I can make the investment.

I'm guessing they keep longer in the foil packets, but I got free two-day shipping on the bottles. The others in the link might take two weeks to get here.

I looked on Amazon and did not see the one you were talking about can you post a link??

Thanks

Time to invest in the "Poor Mans" faraday cage ---

A Case or five of Copper Scrubbers will do the trick. (Handy for home distilling too)

Spread em' out thin ... knit together with thin bare copper wire ... ground it and you have a quick cheap EMP blankey.

Projection of Iranian EMP Attack on America - YouTube

EMP ATTACK! Obama Sends America Back To The Stone Age - YouTube

Is U.S. Prepared for Electromagnetic Pulse Attack - YouTube

No, the TPTB do not want this to happen, but it is something Iran and NK would both like to do to us. I do not know if NK would be stupid enough to do it, but I do know if IRAN ever got the the chance to do so, would in fact do so. Remember I Am A Nut Job (Ahmadinejad) believes the that starting the the 12th iman is the right thing to do!

Iran's Ahmadinejad preparing for the coming of the 12th Imam YouTube - YouTube

Don't forget the Clinoptilolite !

Handy to detox ... remove radiation from your system ... and detox if you are forced to take vaccines ... oh ... and very good for a hangover as well.
Which could happen if you knew another use for the copper scrubbers mentioned in the post above :)

Something to consider having on hand:

Amazon.com: iOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg (14 Tablets): Health & Personal Care

I doubt anything will come of this, but it's probably a good excuse to check your prep supplies. Don't let any crisis go to waste! (to further improve your preps)

Am I the only one who finds it a little bit odd that North Korea has a missile raised and ready to go yet the media is more focused on a guy from the other Korea releasing a song?

Twenty years ago I may have found it odd, but I no longer find these things odd. The media moguls or owners of the media agencies tell their puppets what they can or cannot report on. In another words if it goes against their controllers wishes they will not report or say anything against it because then they will lose cushy pay checks and the perks / notireity that goes with it.

Money talks and truth gets ignored

And the Chinese were the same people who reported in their papers the north koreans were having a problem, because of a bug in Windows 8.

Of all the things to freak out about, this isn't one of them.

Problem solved!
funny-awesome-photos-60.jpg

Kind of interest Kim Duck Soup or as I heard on one new station refer to him NO DONG, was suuposed to launch a test missile today and then we had Boston, and not one word on NO DONG all day.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........:s0131::s0131::s0131:

and the Senate gun bill was in trouble just yesterday, i wander how it will go now:confused::confused:

I know lets elect NO DONG to the senate, I can see it now DUMB BERG, NO DONG, KORNBALL (kerry), OLE BUTTHEAD, NUMSKULL (aka "B"), POllUTANT can all get together. They would all argue with each for the next 3.5 and nothing would get done. heck our national debt may even go down that way.

NAAAAAAAAA.... I must be dreamin, way too good to be happen, I think I will have another :drink::wine::beer: and think about it some more

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top