JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im going to play it safe, Im in the process of getting into the NFA world and Im going to get my first suppressor for my Remington 700 SPS tactical that is on the way. Im going to be relegated to a trip or two every month to come to enjoy the freedoms of NFA weapons in Oregon, so coming from Washington where are the nearest ranges in Oregon?

for a Remington 700 sps tactical, once i get paper work straight between which way is better between, a trust or Non profit organization for the suppressor or any of the other great NFA items if I move out of Washington, just trying to make the right decision.

for a Remington 700 sps tactical, once i get paper work straight between which way is better between, a trust or Non profit organization for the suppressor or any of the other great NFA items if I move out of Washington, just trying to make the right decision.

Great can.
I'm ordering an SWR Omega 300 tomorrow.

I will be doing a group buy on AAC cans on another board in a month or so. If you haven't ordered already, I may be able to save ya some cash.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top