JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a Discount Gun Shop", and is located on Silverdale Way directly across the street from the ball park. Closest intersection is Anderson Hill. I dont know if it is open for business yet.

Hmm. Too bad. The entire Kitsap/eastern Olympic Peninsula area could use another gun shop, one with competitive prices. They would make an absolute killing. Boerner's, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Big 5 just aren't cutting it.

I have had excellent luck at Boerner's though. They do sell some firearms on commission (at very reasonable prices) and they don't really price gouge on other stuff. I buy individual boxes of ammo there and it is reasonably priced and on the shelf. More than I can say for other stores. They limit ammo sales to 3 boxes or something. Last week I bought 3 boxes of 7.62X39 like I do every week...because I drive by there. .30 cents a round or something. Not bad. In stock.

peetar, Boerner's sometimes has good deals and a few of the staff are friendly and easy to deal with. My big beef with them is they charge what I consider to be a ridiculous price on "new" firearms, even before the recent problems with the market. In 2010, I tried to order a Saiga .223 through them rather than doing an FFL transfer. They wanted to charge me over $200 versus the lowest cost I could find online at the time. I even showed the advertisement to the employee, and it made no difference to him. I understand having to make a profit, but $200 over distributor's price on a $300 rifle? Come on. Some of the younger staff are gruff and seem to be sure that they know what's best for the customer.

I have got several good deals on used firearms there, but I rarely stop there any more because I stopped seeing a lot of those deals on the used rack after they relocated their shop up the road.

Yeah I do agree that some of the new prices are pretty steep.
I only buy used from them. I was very appreciative that they didn't price gouge on the ammo though. I could find NO ammo for awhile locally! :)

I went in there today, I bought a couple BCM parts for my AR and a box of blazer .45acp ammo which I was told was 28.00(I know it's cheaper online but I only wanted one box.) I paid for everything and left. After I got home I looked at my receipt, first thing I see is huge bold letters saying "all sales final". As I scan my receipt I noticed that they charged me 34.99 for the 50rnd box of ammo. I will never be back.

Edit: I just contacted them to see what they had to say about it, the guy I talked to on the phone is the same one that gave me the price on the ammo and rung me up. He said he never told me it was 28.00. Ridiculous.

I'm willing to slightly over pay for .45 ammo for one or two boxes at 28.00 a box if I really need to, but there is no way in hell will I support someone by buying a single box of ammo for 35.00.

JMR your story was repeated this afternoon by another customer who bought a gun and they still charged him 37 bucks for 9MM defense rounds and 28 for 9MM 115 grain target ammo.

This store will get no more of my money. It's very sad when I can buy a single box of ammo online, pay 10.00 shipping on that one box and then still sell it for a profit at prices lower than theirs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top