JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a good place to buy silver liberty coins in the PDX area. I have been to coin corner in down town OC, they only deal in what people bring in to trade. You also pay a premium because they are "collectors grade"

Try Craigs in Beaverton. Straight up great guy, no BS. Has hit and miss inventory (it comes in and goes out fast) of Misc. silver rounds, Silver eagles, 90%, etc.

<broken link removed>

Could also try this place... Guy running the store is largely unfriendly, but has decent inventory.

<broken link removed>

I had a great experience at West Side Coins on Macadam in Portland. Spot + $2 or $4 for 1 oz rounds, depending on private vs. government mint. +1 for junk silver. Considering what some places charge for S&H, I was happy with that. Very helpful owners and I didn't pick up on a vibe that a small purchase would be an issue. I liked the fact that the owner open carries (2A baby!). I will definitely be going back.

Liberty Coin and Currency sell Silver Eagle for $4 over spot price and bullion bars for $1.75 per ounce over spot price. I try to get the Eagles but they are in high demand and don't last. I actually have waited quietly by as sellers sold them to the store and I asked for them before they could pick them up to put in display case.

This is where I buy my silver. Their business model is to be the least expensive supplier.

ASEs are $2.99 over spot.
Generic rounds are about $1.45 over.

They are gun nuts also, so its a cool place to hang out.

I'm in there at least 3 times a week just to yap.

I like the place also. I've only been there a couple times but there's been an interesting conversation going on each time.

Checked out the coin cottage today. Got me some. Nice selection. Friendly. And the cheapest place around. Not to far from me either. It blew me away that they had titanium in the kilo.

I will check out the Coin Cottage also. Sounds like a great place.

A year or two ago you could easily find .999 generic silver coins or bars at melt, or slightly more, on Craigslist. Now there is none for sale. Literally all buying and no selling from private parties.

Please be aware that the silver/gold market is illegally manipulated by Fraudsters like JP Morgan; the price has little to do with true supply and demand. 300:1 fraud paper to real physical silver. If these people want to lower the price of silver they just print more fraud certs, that easy.

When the day comes that people demand their silver/gold in hand (about the same time the bank holidays are in full swing), a rude awakening will set in for the ETF/cert/IRA folks and the Comex fraud/ponzi will be exposed for all to see. If it isn't in your possession it isn't real.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top