JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm starting this now because I can't wait anymore I will be in Oregon at the end of September fishing the selitz river this will be my second time there IMAG0509.jpg IMAG0514.jpg IMAG0512.jpg 8601.jpeg

My week of vacation on the west coast meet up with friends from California Texas and other states lol at CHINOOK BEND RESORT 6 DAYS OF FISHING AND RELAXING LOL those pictures are last year weather was a problem but we got some fish not as many as we wanted but it's fishing NO SUCH THING AS A BAD FISHING DAY RIGHT

There are some big ones out there this year my brother inlaw is fishing out of half moon bay California on his troller my nephew sent me this picture on Wednesday they got five fish that where over 30 lbs after they where cleaned lol 8368.jpeg

Another reason I'm starting this now is the siletz river is a popular spot there are lots of video on YouTube about it just wondering if anyone else on here will be there at the end of September

If the fish are there I will be there if not I will be fishing off the mouth of the Lewis river.
Yep I'm kinda stuck there because it's not my boat but last year some people were pulling there boats and going to other spots if we have the same problem this year I will try to get my friend to pull the boat and go to another spot at least for a day trip gotten go where the fish are

Yeah we go wherever the fish are me and the wife are pretty hard core when it comes to salmon fishing. We are leaving at 0300 to go give B10 a shot in the morning Hopefully the fish show up.
Hope to run into on the water some day.
I fish in white 18' Hewes with offshore motor mounts and a young yellow lab.

Yeah we go wherever the fish are me and the wife are pretty hard core when it comes to salmon fishing. We are leaving at 0300 to go give B10 a shot in the morning Hopefully the fish show up.
Hope to run into on the water some day.
I fish in white 18' Hewes with offshore motor mounts and a young yellow lab.
Well like the picture 's we in white hewes also but no yellow lab but we got labs and Boston dog's lol IMAG0936.jpg IMAG0935.jpg IMAG0294.jpg I forgot to say are dogs are lazy lol

If the fish are there I will be there if not I will be fishing off the mouth of the Lewis river.
About 15 years ago the mouth of the Lewis was HOT! especially night fishing with those "Vortex" blinking light plugs. On night I caught a 21lb chromer steelhead, and one of the biggest cohos Ive ever seen... and my cousin caught a 19 pound Steelhead! Any of the three would have made it a memorable night, but all three made epic!
A guy can fish steelhead avidly his whole life and never get a 20 pounder. The first steelhead I ever caught was 21:p.

the night fishing on the mouth of the Lewis peetered out the next year, I think the bar shifted funky or somthing. Is it better now? I haven't tried it in quite a while.

I used to fish the Siletz alot back in the 80s. Mostly steelhead up river and cutts lower.

I also remember back then when a great white was spotted in the lower part of the river.

So I have to update this thread I didn't get to fish the silitz river this year because my friend that I fish with was working the chilco bar fire till last Monday but I was able to go to his house on Shasta lake and fish with him on the lake for a few day's bass fishing

We got 21 keeper bass over the three days we got to fish but release alot that where small had a great fish fry dinner with a few friend 's all worked out in the end

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top