JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was able to do some whackin and stackin on the Coho salmon today on an undisclosed river. 7am till we punched the last fish right at 1pm. We went 5 in the boat for 8 legitimate bites.
Y'all thought I was gonna tell you where all the fish are? Not a chance man. Lol

8FF4B270-54F9-4E81-9778-82A4B8D0E6E8.jpeg
My fish, 1 buck, the big one, one female which was full of eggs (for steelhead fishing) and a king Jack
. E8F86B3C-FAD3-4537-B4B1-31900D6E23BC.jpeg

Last Edited:
Where the heck did the heads go?? You didn't waste them did you (the most nutrition packed part of the fishy)? You at least saved the cheeks?? ;)

Was able to do some whackin and stackin on the Coho salmon today on an undisclosed river. 7am till we punched the last fish right at 1pm. We went 5 in the boat for 8 legitimate bites.
Y'all thought I was gonna tell you where all the fish are? Not a chance man. Lol

View attachment 1281142

My fish, 1 buck, the big one, one female which was full of eggs (for steelhead fishing) and a king Jack.

View attachment 1281143
Ohh lol
a Good day:D

Well we had almost a repeat of Friday's slaying but we limited out earlier at 11 o'clock this morning with four adults and two jacks.

Good times, these are fish that the nets won't get although the native nets went in at noon today so obviously they will get A LOT of fish too.

Well we had almost a repeat of Friday's slaying but we limited out earlier at 11 o'clock this morning with four adults and two jacks.

Good times, these are fish that the nets won't get although the native nets went in at noon today so obviously they will get A LOT of fish too.

02CD992B-668B-46BD-B65A-BA4F2169EC68.jpeg 0F38262B-DCE0-4165-9B0D-C4742939B851.jpeg C838E2A3-DF6A-488A-A706-A7A368045511.jpeg

Last Edited:

View attachment 1282073 View attachment 1282074 View attachment 1282075

Sometimes, posting pictures only shows just how deep a guys mean streak goes.

Just sayin....

:s0140:
Well, look at all the moss in his beard in the photo…. That's a good indication of his disposition right there!

Hey, Cavey! If you're gonna go incognito with the face diaper, ya might wanna blot out that license plate... :s0064:
Thanks but the sun was out today and I always wear that neck gator and my sun gloves so my neck and hands don't get sunburnt, very painful.

Fixed it for ya, since you notice those things. :D

Last Edited:
Thanks but the sun was out today and I always wear that neck gator and my son gloves so my neck and hands don't get sunburnt, very painful.
All well and good, but your plate is still online... Unsavory, anti-2A types skulk about on this board and can do untold damage to you with info like that...

FIFY... 👇

Caveman's plate.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews