Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Silencers, WA

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Nwcid, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Do we have any WA manufactures that build or will build me a semi custom silencer?

I just got a .45 cal AR upper that I want to do an integrally suppressed upper on. The can will need to be blind pinned on the pistol length barrel so I can keep a 16" lenght. I would like something with a mono core baffle stack that can be pulled out the front.

2. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

3. nubus

nubus Guest

Problem with manufacturing in WA is they can't leagally test them without driving to Oregon or Idaho.
    TROS in Oregon may be able to help with what you seek.
    They got cool toys!

4. Nwcid

Thanks. Right now I am on too many boards and don't need to sign up for yet another.

If nothing else I will just have SRT build me another like I have on my 9mm. Thought I might try local first.

5. Nwcid

I know there are several in OR. I was hopping to stay in WA so I could just visit them, take my upper in, and do the transfer all at once. If I have to mess with transfers I will just go with another SRT, I am very happy with his work and is great to deal with.

6. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Hairtrigger is a member of this forum and he does that kind of conversion all the time.

Very inexpensive, and the suppression level is on par with the highest priced cans.

You can send him an IM..........