Silencer Central

Reactions
Has anyone ordered from them ? If so how was your experience online sales and ship to your door ?
They can't ship it to your door. Has to be transfered thru an FFL.

Never heard of them. I use Capitol Armory out of TX

www.capitolarmory.com
It kinda sucks that Silencer Shop has the model it does, cause you end up paying more in the end using a place like Capitol Armory when the final FFL charges another $100 to do the transfer for you. BUT, when silencer shop is out of stock for long periods of time :mad:, I guess we do what we gotta do.

Reno

Reactions
Silencer central basically sells only their suppressors, and they are far more expensive than other manufacturers.

If paying 1000 or more is something you are willing to do for a suppressor with limited reviews or street cred, go for it, they ship them straight to your door after the wait.

Or buy from someone like Silencershop and pay half, have it sent to an FFL. Still wait. Pick it up once the ATF decides you can’t have it.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom