JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone ordered from them ? If so how was your experience online sales and ship to your door ?

They can't ship it to your door. Has to be transfered thru an FFL.

Never heard of them. I use Capitol Armory out of TX

www.capitolarmory.com
It kinda sucks that Silencer Shop has the model it does, cause you end up paying more in the end using a place like Capitol Armory when the final FFL charges another $100 to do the transfer for you. BUT, when silencer shop is out of stock for long periods of time :mad:, I guess we do what we gotta do.

Silencer central basically sells only their suppressors, and they are far more expensive than other manufacturers.

If paying 1000 or more is something you are willing to do for a suppressor with limited reviews or street cred, go for it, they ship them straight to your door after the wait.

Or buy from someone like Silencershop and pay half, have it sent to an FFL. Still wait. Pick it up once the ATF decides you can't have it.

What did you get from them?

If one of their cans, how does it sound?

The banish 22 has very similar baffles as the dead air mask, just titanium over stainless. I'd be interested to see how it sounds! I look forward to your report!

I have to wonder how it's legal to just drop off an NFA item on the porch with nobody home. Wish all gun stuff worked that way

The banish 22 has very similar baffles as the dead air mask, just titanium over stainless. I'd be interested to see how it sounds! I look forward to your report!
It is as movie quiet as you can get and easy to clean withe the ultrasonic and some dollar store mr clean ! I think that I'm going to order a dedicated 45 suppressor from them now they have my vote.

It is as movie quiet as you can get and easy to clean withe the ultrasonic and some dollar store mr clean ! I think that I'm going to order a dedicated 45 suppressor from them now they have my vote.
On a old mk 1 with a tactical solutions upper and ely subs it sounds like a staple gun ! Opening a keystone light is louder lol

Going with titanium construction way one of my better choices . The titanium cleans up very well in the ultrasonic with some cleaning solution no much scrubbing at all and they look new again !

Interesting thoughts here, I would bet that the dead air mask is quieter than that Banish, with a semi auto the mask is usually shooting around 115db in rifle and pistol, and the mask is cheaper... which says something because the dead air products are pricey. As far as all titanium its light but less durable than say the mask which is a high end stainless baffle for durability and heat, with a titanium tube. As far as cleaning in an ultrasonic just don't use chlorinated cleaners on stainless and you are good to go.

I doubt how good their products are considering they are more expensive and you can only buy them directly from them, they have no middle man?? So why is their titanium product more expensive then a Dead Air etc.... Also they don't stand up to the scrutiny and comparisons of the other big brands then.

Anyways good luck with your Suppressor I am sure they will be great.

My banish 30 has been very nice. It even runs 22lr subs super movie quiet with the 30 cal cap. I bought the baffle removal tool and it makes it super easy to pull apart although it doesn't seem to get all the dirty. The cover is a must as that sucker gets hot after a bunch of .223 or 5.45 down the pipe, probably the same for any suppressor. The 30 is nice as you can configure either 7" or 9" just depending on your preference on the host. I haven't tested the sound difference between the two yet but plan to at some point.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top