JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi there,

I'm moving to the HK P30 platform, so for sale here is my 9mm SIG SP2022 pistol, three magazines, box, SIG holster, an extra OEM Medium backstrap, and a BlackPoint Tactical holster. I'm the original owner of this pistol and have put approximately 400 rounds of 115gr ball ammo through it, and have kept it well cleaned and lubricated. This is the second SP2022 I've owned, and this pistol has, by far, the smoothest trigger I've ever felt on a SIG, including the Legion Series (yes, I know, they have a shorter pull, but not smoother, that's for sure).

The BlackPoint Tactical holster is their hybrid Kydex/Leather OWB holster, and is very comfortable and secure. The SIG holster was the OEM paddle holster that came with the gun.

A bonus included is one OEM SIG flat baseplate from their "C" version of this pistol only available in Europe. They are SUPER hard to find, but I managed to score a used one and will include it here. A handy, easy baseplate swap for your carry magazine.

Asking *SOLD* for all. Would prefer a cash sale but am open to trades: Looking for a decent low-to-mid power AR scope (love Trijicon Accupoints), anything related to the HK P30, P30L, or a VP9 9mm LE version. Also open to trades for 9mm SIG P320s in either full-size or carry variants.

Check out the pictures and e-mail/text with any questions.

Thanks,

David 503.961.5960

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.