JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale is a very hard to find and in Good condition Sig Sauer P220 Stainless Steel Elite DASA German frame pistol with the longer Elite Beavertail! Cosmetically, the exterior finish is in Excellent Condition. The Barrel has plenty of wear. Not sure of round count since I'm not the original owner and have not fired this pistol. Also, the night sights still have some life left in them. The grip panels are Checkered Hardwood Hogue American Grips. Comes with 2x 8 round magazines and a blue Sig box that is not numbers matching. These pistols are getting hard to come by since Sig discontinued them. Especially the German frame ones. Here's your chance to own an all stainless steel P220. If you have any questions, please PM me directly.

Cash Only. No Trades.

Buyer pays FFL transfer fee and background check. Preferred FFL's are Adaptive Firing Solutions ($20), Tigard Pawn 4 More ($25) or Money Market Pawn ($35). I will make an exception and travel to a Vancouver FFL if necessary.

2022-07-10 14.34.41.jpg 2022-07-10 14.37.38.jpg 2022-07-10 14.35.50.jpg 2022-07-10 14.36.10.jpg 2022-07-10 14.36.29.jpg 2022-07-10 14.38.43.jpg 2022-07-10 14.38.49.jpg 2022-07-10 14.39.12.jpg 2022-07-10 14.38.57.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi,

I'm in WA, but if you're willing to send to my FFL after payment clears I'll take this gun.

Thanks,

Rob
Rob, I have no problem shipping to WA. However, I have one guy ahead of you that I'm working with. If that deal does not work out, I will let you know. Thank you.

Chad

Rob, I have no problem shipping to WA. However, I have one guy ahead of you that I'm working with. If that deal does not work out, I will let you know. Thank you.

Chad
Thanks Chad, if anything goes sideways at all I'm ready. I saw your other ad on Sigtalk.

Let me know and I'll get you payment.

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks Chad, if anything goes sideways at all I'm ready. I saw your other ad on Sigtalk.

Let me know and I'll get you payment.

Thanks,

Rob
I definitely will let you know Rob. Appreciate your patience. FYI, I had the price on Sigtalk higher to cover shipping. Since you're so close, I can ship it for $25.

Chad

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top