JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Weight-wise I didn't notice any difference, and besides the ergo difference in grip nothing really stood out to me as being unbalanced. I'm pretty used to them, so it's going to be a personal preference/feel thing - definitely recommend putting your paws on one to see how it feels for you.

I got the email from NW Armory with their "sale" flyer. I couldn't believe what they were charging for it. I got one for one of my customers and sold it for under $1100. It's a great gun though.

After I got my hands on it I was wishing I had ordered two and kept one. I don't typically keep inventory, just get people what they want without ridiculous mark-up.

So, I've been a SIG Sauer guy for decades. I have too many of them :O although recently I've been mainly carrying a most delightful little Springfield Armory Mod.2 in .40 caliber.

Anyway, I bought a Legion Series P229 in .40 a week or so ago - I already have a .40 P229, but the Evil People at SIG got to me - and I have to say that it's seriously nice.

BUT -

The trigger pull was heavier than expected - I'd guess around 12-13 lbs double action.

So today my #17 spring from Wolff arrived, I installed it, and OMG - now the pull weight is pretty much equal to my older P229s (I actually have a couple). Anybody else run into a too-heavy double action trigger on a P229 Legion Series pistola?

FWIW, the Gray Guns trigger that comes on the Legion P229 is excellent, as is the fact that it's a SRT (short reset trigger). All in all, not a big deal to spend an extra few bucks on a non-factory spring, but surprising nonetheless.

Also, the single action pull on the Gray Guns trigger with the Wolff spring is spectacular! So maybe it was worth it :) VERY nice break, not too light, not too heavy, juuuuuuuuust right. And sharp.

Comments?

Sorry for the thread resurrection but I ended up grabbing a 226....couldn't be happier. It is an awesome shot, the trigger is beautiful. I recommend.

sig.jpg

Checking in with the Racoon....and he says...

Raccoon-ReallyReallyWant.jpg

I have too many Sigs already, but lord I love em.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top