JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a beard or tattoos. I suppose I don't make the cut for the SIG cult of Legion Op8ers.

Just have to be content with my non-legion 226 :(.

I don't remember it saying anywhere that beard and tattoos are a prerequisite, they just help with the aerodynamics of the super top secret squirrel operating that happens after you buy a Sig!

Felt one today. I love it. Great feel, better than standard 226. Was also feeling tacops. Legion feel is the best. Front sight,awesome. Trigger and reset, nice. Overall it's a nice package. My opinion. :)

Not sure about the $1400 price, they look cool, but I had a Sig 229 and I just didn't like it. I wanted to like it so much, but after a year I sold it.

And mags are too expensive!

The magazines ARE expensive. That's always been a problem with Sig. I did find a few sites that have reasonably priced Mec Gar magazines which are pretty much the only ones I use, they make Sigs "factory" magazines as well.

Looking forward to comparing my P229 trigger that is currently in Fred (Hastings') work area for tweaking. I got to handle and manipulate the trigger on a Legion last week and that was quite possibly the happiest I've been with a trigger. Grips feel great, and just right without having to take them apart to find the "right" fit for me.
Might wait for the .40 to hit the market, but definitely leaning toward one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top