JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my 6 moa switched to a 3 moa. Sig rep said he thought promo was for 6 moa only and i stated i had a choice yesterday when i picked from out of stock items 6 and 3, he went ahead and got order in for the 3. Hope it gets to me fast, wana see if it mounts on my scorpion!

3 moa is out of stock now lol i was on hold for 30 min and before i called it was in stock lol hope i got, it says order being fulfilled in status on my sig account. Im guessing i missed out again though lol.how long from your order til you got a tracking email?

I got the email within 24 hours.
[/QUOTE]
Roger that, i hope my order got switched to the 3 moa while it was in stock lol would be unlucky to switch from one out of stock to another out of stock..

Im going to mg lgs to have night sights put on my p01. Will see what options i have to mount to my scorpion or sig 556. Sig 556 has cheap nc star optic that was on when i bought, surprisingly that thing is pretty good for inside of 50 yds.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top