JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this your affiliate link?

Anyway, good deal as long as someone remembers to cancel lol (Not being sarcastic here brother, I just know I suck at remembering to cancel until the 3rd or 4th billing cycle)

Anyway, good deal as long as someone remembers to cancel lol (Not being sarcastic here brother, I just know I suck at remembering to cancel until the 3rd or 4th billing cycle)
No found on gundeals discord. I got me one and figure pass it on. I have no affiliate with that

Also considering it is a 200 sight you would still be in the black at 3 months aka 99 bucks

1614211290811.png

So does one need the platinum or elite, or is the $30 membership seem to work. Crazy to think theyd send optic after only one month of membership. Great deal if so. Going to read up on this after work. Thanks op!

So does one need the platinum or elite, or is the $30 membership seem to work. Crazy to think theyd send optic after only one month of membership. Great deal if so. Going to read up on this after work. Thanks op!

I selected "gold" 29.00. They sent a chain of emails, one containing a code for the optic FROM the Sig website. Sig then sent a order confirmation.

I'm a player at 29 bucks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top