JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If its too good to be true.. and especially from sig.. not even wasting time calling ussca, alaska air card and bank of america can deal with wasted hold time etc.

Im assuming they had a limited number of codes for the promo and that number was hit. Knowing good ol sig and mr cohen im guessing the number was 3 lol maybe 4. Was worth a shot. I will read up and see what knowledge can be had before i cancel tmrw if it is not resolved. If anybody gets the optic could you do a review please? Venom and the romeo zero are in my budget for my pistol build.

Last Edited:
Im assuming they had a limited number of codes for the promo and that number was hit. Knowing good ol sig and mr cohen im guessing the number was 3 lol maybe 4. Was worth a shot. I will read up and see whst knowledge can be had before i cancel tmrw if it is not resolved. If anybody gets the optic could you do a review please? Venom and the romeo zero are in my budget for my pistol build.
Oh I have a contract stating I have a free gift. I will be getting my gift

Can't see how that wouldn't backfire royally.

I'll chock this up as too good to be true.

Sig sent an order update today - item has been shipped.

D899AA83-1566-4351-9326-8BE5EDCC4AD2.jpeg

Sort of related - Like I mentioned upthread, I started a Big Daddy Unlimited account two months ago and forgot to cancel it.

So this morning, I get into a chat because there is no where on the website that I could find to terminate my account and avoid the monthly recurring charge.

After 23 minutes in the queue, I had a nice chat with a bot that offered me two months free membership, because I stated the reason for cancelling the account is that they are OOS in the things I need.

Probably just means I will be posting in May about how I forgot to cancel the membership, but I thought I would throw that out there.

Elaborate!
Other than those that may have gotten one when this promo started. It is likely dead now that they are out of stock. If they are dumb, they will continue to run it getting tons to sign up with likely zero interest in actually fulfilling the scope deal. Or they will spin it and change it to something else.

Not my first rodeo.

Spent ten min on the phone and got mine ordered. i opted for the 6 moa to order since its more popular i guess and should be in stock sooner. I could be wrong though lol i asked which was more popular assuming that would be the one to be back in stock first since both are sold out. I will give it a month to show up, if not mr credit card company can cancel

Just signed up this morning. Got a code and ordered from Sig. The 3 MOA was in stock. As a side note, I was on the phone with Sig Optics in Wilsonville (Yay, go Oregon!) this morning and ordered a metal shroud for a previous Romeo Zero purchase (early releases did not come with one). No charge for the shroud but ten dollars shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top