JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just fyi...this is in the fine print.

The SIG Accessories available to membership purchasers are subject to availability and may be substituted at any time as applicable
- While the USCCA 365 day money-back guarantee will reimburse the full amount paid towards USCCA memberships purchased in conjunction with this offer and subsequently canceled pursuant to the guarantee, such cancellation may result in the consumer being charged for the promotional item associated with this offer.
- Delta Defense LLC is authorized to charge the credit or debit card on file and impose and collect the MSRP payment of $150.00 for the promotional item in the event that: 1) The consumer cancels USCCA Membership pursuant to the USCCA 365 day money-back guarantee; and 2) The cannot show proof of purchase of a Sig Sauer firearm that was eligible for this offer.
**Official Rules

View USCCA Membership Agreement
9d741953-uscca-logo-black.svg

We're open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. CT, call us today at
1-844-291-9801
© 2003-2021 Delta Defense, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.
Privacy Policy. Terms of Use. USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095-4945
*All representatives employed by Delta Defense, LLC
**While the USCCA 365 day money-back guarantee will reimburse the full amount paid towards USCCA memberships purchased in conjunction with this offer and subsequently canceled pursuant to the guarantee, such cancellation may result in the consumer being charged for the promotional item associated with this offer. See offer Official Rules for details.
**Restrictions apply. See fine print below for details.

Just fyi...this is in the fine print.

- Delta Defense LLC is authorized to charge the credit or debit card on file and impose and collect the MSRP payment of $150.00 for the promotional item in the event that: 1) The consumer cancels USCCA Membership pursuant to the USCCA 365 day money-back guarantee; and 2) The cannot show proof of purchase of a Sig Sauer firearm that was eligible for this offer.
**Official Rules

If your credit card company supports them, this is the perfect use for virtual credit card numbers.

I have a Capital One card and can setup a virtual card numbers for my account that doesn't expose my real credit card info. You can specify the amount it's good for and how long. When you're done using it, delete it. No more charges can be posted on your account with that number.

Do you guys have the optic in hand? What was the process of getting it after you sign up for the membership?

Got mine! Signed up and was given a code. Called Sig and found out my code was no good, so I contacted delta defense to get a new one... Then called Sig back and got on the backorder. Took them about a week to ship it out. Got the 3moa with the metal housing guard. USPS smashed the box to pieces, but the optic still looks good.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top