JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From their website:
This offer is only available to verified purchasers of SIG firearms, who purchased a new SIG firearm after 11/1/2020, with a limit of one membership purchase per eligible serial number.

Let us know if you find find a mounting base for it, I haven't had any luck. On another note, the card I used to sign up for USCCA expired today, so I guess I don't have to worry about remembering to cancel.
SOR1MK013 is the number for the mounting plate. Bad intel on my part lol this is for romeo one not zero

FYI these red dots are supposed to share the same mount hole spacing as the shield RMS and the deltapoint pro. If someone has a mount for those they could test it, I plan to buy a mount to test it out myself.

Mounted using a dovetail mount. This is my first RDS and probably my last. Unfortunately, my eyes aren't too good and there's too much starbursting for me. Also, not sure if lining up iron sights or trying to find the red dot is faster.

EB2A8715-7A24-4E64-8847-FE3AE029737F.jpeg C12B2FE9-1531-4057-9ED3-A7A0D9153A96.jpeg

You can adjust the brightness.

I know. I was messing around with the settings indoors and couldn't get a nice dot for my eyes. Also, full disclosure, I got LASIK in the past which made starbursting and low light vision worse. However, I just took it outside in the sun and it was MUCH better. Now the problem is, the red dot shows me just how shaky I am:s0127:

So in case anyone is wondering these do indeed fit on mounts for the deltapoint pro, it's just a little smaller, but not bad. So now you can mount it to anything with a rail or anything with that mount spacing really. I just bought the leupold brand mount.

20210315_220306.jpg

Cancelled today. Had to call and talk to someone. Just stopped the recurring payments. I did not use the money-back guarantee. Guy was super nice on the phone. No mention of owing anything.

Cancelled today. Had to call and talk to someone. Just stopped the recurring payments. I did not use the money-back guarantee. Guy was super nice on the phone. No mention of owing anything.

That's what I was expecting (hoping). The fine print is super specific to using the money-back guarantee, which makes sense. But you received this discount for being a member, which at the time you were, cancelling membership alone shouldn't void that transaction, as long as you don't ask for your "dues" back.

Debating on going through with this. I know if the fine-print they ask for a Sig serial number, but I'm assuming this is just a scare tactic. Did anyone have to enter one anywhere?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top